Phillipines

Dianna's Pov

I woke up to the smell of the bread. I can't remember much more on what happened last night.

'I killed them all' a tear fall down my cheeks, I killed them all.

I slowly went out of bed and into the kitchen.

"Appa?"

"Oh you're awake, take a seat, foods ready" what the heck happened? I went and take a seat in confusion.

"I have a great news"

"Huh?"

"I contacted my friend, remember uncle Josh."

"The one you were when you first went here the tan guy?"

"You have a good memorie"

"What about him?"

"Do - you - wanna atleast stay for a bit - in the -Phillipines? "

"But I don't know any of them. Plus I don't know who to trust except for umma,..... umma? Oh, let me call umma."
"Umma, were eating"

"Dianna"

"Appa?"

"You're mother died"

"Umm - Umma?"
"I killed them all"

He started patting my back, 'I killed my own mother, I killed all of them.... Im sorry umma, im sorry'

"I'll go"

"We're going tomorrow"

"Malgayo"

I didn't bother to eat in the morning, I just spent my morning realizing I have killed them all.

I started packing my items and had lunch.

*********
AIRPORT
*********

Days went fast, I never knew we we're already in the plane.
I discust myself. I never did anything to save my love ones, the only people that loved me. Maybe if I did got hurt before my love ones there'll have more time to experience life. I don't have a point in existing, almost everyone want me dead. I hope as I go to Phillipines, I won't go through the same thing.

*********
MANILA
*********

"HON!!!"

"Appa?"

"I want you to meet your new umma" She pointed at an ugly women that I think is just using my appa. She looks evil.

"Since when?"

"Since your umma died."

"I don't believe you."

"What do you mean you don't believe me?"

"Umma died 3 days ago, she can't just be your wife or well step wife in just days!"

"Rose I'm just gonna talk to my child" she smilled at me but I didn't accept it I look at her from head to toe then raised my eyebrow up.

"Dianna!"

"What?"

"Do you wanna live alone and die or you wanna be respectful and live?"

"I'd rater die, not because of being alone but because I'll be with umma and because it means you.."'you cheated on umma'

"It means I?"

"It means you'll forget about umma"

"I won't, she'll always be here, she'll always be my wife, but I just can't live without someone, someone to take care of me rather you alone, so will you accept her? She's nice I promise"

"Malgayo, but it's for you"

We went and I ask a buch of things. She's older than me by 14 years meaning my appa's older than her by 13 years. I'm shook.
______________________

What's up my precious, ito po ang new book and hope to have you comment on it.

Lots of love and jelly thoughts.

Love,
Author