Average day

Skye was entering the lookout when she sees chase see walks up to him and says.

Hey Chase...... Skye said.

Hey skye..... Chase said.

There puptags was going off with Ryder of course saying Paw Patrol To The Lookout.

All pups RYDER NEEDS US!!!

They all went up to the middle floor were they dress up they reach the top floor and chase said.

Ready for action Ryder sir....

Thanks for coming pups Katie needs help Calley has gone missing chas-

Ryder was cut off by some type of wormhole well something like that has appeared next to the TV a dog came out of it... It looks like a golden retriever he comes out and says.

Well hey Ryder good to see u again and hey mom and dad he looks twords Skye and chase well I better be going looks like Katie needs help.

Skye and chase were just speeches Ryder says to the Golden retriever "hey that's are misson" the Golden retriever says "hmm I'll be back I'm kinda known as the flash in my world" he comes back 20 seconds later and says "done" we were all just standing there amazed at how fast he got it done Ryder calls katty to confirm that he found her cat.

"Katie: yes Ryder some type of dog wearing a green Cape like the arrow came out of no we're and gave me Cally do u know who he is".

Ryder: yes I do but he never gave me his name.

Katie: oh ok ask him when he comes back.

Ryder: ok Katie I will.

ENDS CALL

Well thanks for not saying I was still here Ryder I obviously don't need fans now oh well I bet I have lots after that rescue the Golden retriever says.

Ryder: question 1 what's your name question 2 why are u here.

My name is Firestar and I'm here to begin a long bon well not me but we'll 5 pups here have what I like to call "puppycrushs".

All pups say "WHO"!

Firestar looks down at some type of watch and says.

"Skye show me the future in this world".

It is so amazing this like flat futuristic
Hud show up and all these picture of Skye and chase. and Marshall and Everest.and omg Rocky and Zuma.

Zuma and Rocky WHAT!!!!

Firestar:aww it's so cute I hope it happens it would be adorable although I did support the skyexeverest that was cute to hehe.

Skye: well umm thanks but I like cha--

Chase: u may continue.

Skye: not yet chase hehe.

well I'm gonna have fun playing with u guys for a bit lol #clifhangers I think I wrote alot anyway lol have a great day guys ALSO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION SERIES SO PLEASE ENJOY IF U LIKE IT LET ME KNOW.