Jungkooks p.o.v

"I'm really worried about jisoo" I thought walking to go get some water I finished filling up my cup and walked back over to jisoo and her family she was so tired I could tell when I sat down she immediately layed her head on my shoulder she had bags under her eyes my poor baby she was exhausted I layed my head on her head when I finished my water I got up again to refill the cup this girl walks over and starts flirting "so..." She said putting her hand right by my head "what?" I said trying to deflect her comment " your cute" should I be savage like yoongi yup I will " and your not" hes rubbing off on me I thought she walked away I guess jisoo saw she walked over to me the girl still looking and just kissed me I mean I guess that's a way to claim me I could tell the girl was annoyed with that she scoffed and walked back over "he doesn't like that you can tell" the lady said walking back over "well he's my boyfriend" she rolled her eyes "jisoo please" I begged Putting my head on her should and wrapping my arms around her waist "ok Honey" she said turning her head towards me she twisted towards me " I'm sorry" she said softly "it's fine" at this point I felt like a "girl"
3 hours later
11:59 we have been here for 5 hours "I'm gonna go to the house and get some pillows and blankets" I said I had a feeling we are gonna spend the night in the hospital I got in my car and drove to the house I grabbed 2 pillows and 1 big blanket (they are sitting on 2 benches outside the hospital room 1 for Jungkook and jisoo are on one bench ok?ok) when i got back to the hospital jisoo was half asleep and about to hit her head on the bench when I walked in I fast walked over to the bench "hey Jungkook" she looked at me "you need to sleep" I said putting a pillow in my lap she layed her head on my lap and fell asleep immediately I put the blanket over her I got tired aswell and sorta slid down in the bench and put my pillow under my head I pulled jisoo close and fell asleep the next morning we woke up by the doctor walking out of the hospital room where her father was "guys it's bad news"