It is called.....LOVE

--It is called.....LOVE a GYoon oneshot

New York city deserve to called "City Without Night". The lights are all over its side, the skyscraper, and other building still shine their light. On one corner of the city, Yoona and her manager just ended up the photoshot session with one of fashion magazine. Yoona feels like don't wanna go back to her hotel and decide to walk around the New York's road after a long debated with her manager who finally leave her alone.

She really like here, no crazy fans and papparazies who would bother her no matter what. Now, she is free doing all the things that she want to do. The gossips in these past few months completely bother her life. Actually it's not a gossip, it's true that she had broken up with Lee Seung Gi. But she was really mad when she heard from the media that they broke up because she is cheating on him with Lee Bum Soo. How come? It's only her and SNSD members who know the reason. Thus, she want to forget all those things while she's here.

There she is, standing in front of the Broadway. The show will be started soon so she decided to get the ticket and immediately enter the theater. The theater already in dim light, nearly dark. She look around seraching for an empty seat. Finally she found one but it's a bit far from the stage. It's okay as long as she can watch the show. She step her feet slowly worry if she bother the others. She puts herself comfortably on the seat but just a minute then she feel a vibrate in her jeans pocket.

"Yah Oppa, why do you call in this such a situation?" She speak loud enough to get some glares from the people around her especially from the person beside her. Then she realized her behavior and lowered her head.

"Yah don't come back too late! Don't ever go to night club! Arasso?" Her manager's voice on the phone can be heard since he's talking in a high tone.

"Arasso arasso, I'll hang up" She immediately hang up the call and back to lean against the seat.

"Are you a korean?" Suddenly a voice whispered to her right ear.

"Huh? How do you know?" She automaticly turn her head right to face the male person on her right side but she can't see the face clearly because of the darkness.

"You speak korean on the phone" He said slowly.

"Ahh yeah. So, you're a korean too" She speak as more to herself than a question.

"Uhmm" He mumbled. Her attention back to the stage but she keep steal looking at him. Suddenly the light stage shine bright for seconds. She looks some blinks in his hand. He seems like to wear some metal ring on his fingers. She look at his feature at that moment, his hair is blonde with an earing on left ear.

"Omooo.." She gasps. "G-Dragon-sshi?"

"Whoaa, how do you know?" He look at her more intentionally and his eyes widen. "Wow, it's impossible. Yoona-sshi?" He also gasps.

"What a coincidence" She sounds a bit shame to him due to her behavior on the phone before.

"Annyeonghaseyo" GD sounds shame too since they not really close.

"An..Annyeonghaseyo" Yoona lean her body closer to the seat, she still shock. It's really awkward, they less communicate before and they didn't get to know each other well. They remain silent as their gaze diverted to the stage.

So it's true that he doesn't talk much. Omo, it's really awkward. What should i do? I behave shamelessly before. What he might be thinking about me? Argghh chinjia.

Minutes passed, the show getting more attractive. She watch it more seriously but her eyelids doesn't seem work as her mind work. She had been working a whole day, had lost her energy a lot.