A Surprisingly Sweet "Sorry"

--A Surprisingly Sweet "Sorry" a GYoon oneshot

(Yoona P.O.V)

"Why are you being so unreasonable?" I asked in a calm tone, trying to pacify my all too jealous boyfriend.

"Look, do you think I like it when I see your tongue in another man's mouth?" he retorted back. I sighed. He wasn't seeing my point.

"But that's my job! I'm an actress as well as an artist oppa!"

"Quit acting then!" he exclaimed, his emotions getting him all worked up.

What he had just said seemed like he had just slapped me in the face. He of all people should not be telling me to quit acting! He was the one always telling me to pursue my dream and not let what anyone say or anything stop me! Like what the actual hell?

"I'm leaving."

"Yoong, I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry," he exclaimed after realising what he had just said.

But it was too late... I wa already out the door.

----------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

G Dragon P.O.V

"Hyung! Just fucking man up and apologise!"

"No, she'll come through," I replied to the maknae.

"It's been two weeks and you now look like shit. You have barely done anything for the past two weeks. It was pretty harsh of you to say that to her! Why the hell would you say that to Yoona in the first place!" Seungri exclaimed. I rubbed my hands and hair in frustration.

"I don't fucking know! I was too hyped up after I saw her kiss scene with Jang Geun Suk," I said trying to make an excuse up.

"That doesn't really explain anything... it's the same with you basically," Seungri replied.

"Huh?" Now I was confused.

"How do you think Yoong would have felt about your That XX music video? You were getting pretty intimate with Jenny!"

"Bu-b-but tht's different!" I exclaimed.

"No it's not! It's exactly the same! What if Yoona came up to you after you had finished filming and said 'I want you to quit music if intimate music videos like this are all that's to come'. What if she had said that? What would you have done?"

Okay, I kind of saw his point now.

"You're lucky she didn't throw a bitch fight or break up with you. You're damn lucky you've got such an understanding girlfriend," Seungri said

"Yeah, well she ain't really being understanding right now is she?"

"Have you tried calling her?"

"What do you think? NAHH I WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO CALL MY GIRLFRIEND AFTER WE JUST HAD A FIGHT. OF COURSE I CALLED HER YOU STUPID IDIOT!"

"Kay hyung. I think you've got anger management issues as well. You might want to get that checked up," Seungri cheekily said. I groaned. He wasn't helping.. at all.

"Ri, what do I do?"

"Well, first of all. She's not answering your phone calls, texts and what not. Isn't it obvious? Call a different member!"

"They aren't picking up my calls either," I replied in a bitter tone.

"Wow. Yoona must be really angry."

"NO SHIT, SEUNGRI"

"Yep, definitely anger management issues," Seungri muttered to himself, too low for me to hear.