Fate Brought Us Together

--Fate Brought Us Together. A SeoRi OneShot fanfic

(SEOHYUN'S POV)

I was walking around the park, eating the sweet potatoes Yoona unnie cooked for me. My legs were tired, and at the same time, there was a nearby bench. But with someone already sitting on it.

"Annyeonghanseyo. Can i sit with yo-" I bowed and looked up to see... SEUNGRI!

"Oh, Seohyun ah. Yeah. You can sit with a handsome panda~" Why would he call me Seohyun ah?

"Eh? Seungri-ssi..." I sat down while chewing on my sweet potatoe.

"Aniyo. Call me oppa"

"I dont want to be rude but i dont want to-"

"No need to deny, Seo JooHyun. You like me, right?" What!? I nearly choked on my food and i was coughing.

"Seohyun. Are you alright?" He looked worried about me...

I sighed. and nodded. "Yeah. Im fine. And i like you. But as a friend so dont try to misunderstand...." I said abit cold.

"I...know..." He looks disappointed. But i just looked at the sky. I sighed again.

I was reading the book that i was carrying on my shoulder bag when Seungri....ssi's phone was ringing.

"Yoboseyo?....Aniyo!....Im at the park, hyung!....Im with... Seohyun....I know, mianhe....Maybe later, hyung....Ne... Aish, haraseo!"

"Who is it?" I closed my book, for the first time. I never do that to my precious friends! My books are- oh,well.

"Ji Yong hyung. He said he wants to bring Jessica noona out for a honeymoon later??? And he was shouting at me...Well, its not that i dont care but-"

"Jinjja? Haraseo. Im telling unnie..." I stood up but... "Maybe later..." Then i sat back down.

It wasnt awkward. It was just a peaceful silence. But i got sleepy....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Seohyun~ Seohyun~ Seohyun~"

"Stop bothering me, oppa... Im sleeping..." I groaned. But then i opened my eyes, seeing Seungri-ssi's face too close.

Our face were inches apart. For the first time, i thought he is really good looking. And i hate to say it....

"Y-Yah!" I noticed my head was resting on his lap so i pushed him away and sat up.

"Finally you called me... OPPA" He smiled.

"W-What? I thought i-it was Yonghwa oppa...."

"Pabo. Have you forgotten that you were with me the whole afternoon?"

"A-Aniyo, seriously, i thought-"

"Or you just wanted to call me that?"

"I told you, NO, Seungri-SSI"

He quietly stared at me. I didnt made eye contact with him for awhile.

"Seohyun.... I know its not the right time to tell you this but....."

"Yah! Seohyun! YOU ARE SO DEAD FROM TAENG UNNIE!!!"

"LEE SEUNGRI!!!"

Sica unnie and Ji Yong oppa were running towards us, holding hands. That made me jealous. I pouted.

"Maknae! I told you to come home at the mansion before dinner! This isnt the first time you were this irresponsible and it made Taeng unnie mad. Oh, and hi, Seungri~!" Mood changes... I sighed. Well, unnie was pregnant after all. But why is she running? Isnt it unhealthy for her baby?

"Yah! You escaped from the mansion again! Didnt i told you that you shouldnt step outside not until you-!"

"Learned from my mistakes, i know, hyung. But its just at the park"

"Mistakes? What did you do?" I know im being rude but i was just curious of what he have done wrong.

"Glad you asked, Seohyun. THIS IRRESPONSIBLE BOY," He pointed at Seungri who looked embarassed and gloomy "HAVE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!!" Wow. Ji Yong oppa was really really mad.

"Jagiya, dont scare Seohyunnie!"

"Mianhe. Im just..... *sighs* Whatever. Lets go now, you irresponsible maknae!"

We walked together with Ji Yong oppa and....Seungri-ssi.

"Seohyunnie~ Taeng unnie is going to burst again~" Sica unnie said cutely, holding onto her emotions.

"Joesonghabnida, unnie. But...." I looked at Seungri-ssi and grabbed his hand and ran away.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO, SEOHYUN!!!" I heard unnie shout.

"YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT FROM SEUNGHYUN HYUNG WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!"

"Care to tell me where are we going, why did you ran away and how are we HOLDING HANDS!" Aigoo, so many questions.

"You dont like me holding your hand?"

"Eh? Err... Mianhe~ L-Lets just stay like this for awhile!"

"Yah. Joogoolae! We are going to the theme park. I ran away because i still want to spend time with you, and lastly, i DONT want you to run away from me!"

"Why would i ran away from such an innocent and pretty girl i met like you?"

"Stop saying cheesy things, oppa!"

"Ahh, music to my ears. Say it again!"

"OPPA~"

"Now thats what i rarely hear everyday. I only hear.... MAKNAE MAKNAE DONGSAENG PLAYBOY FLIRT JERK and all that but...."

"I know. Were still far away. Fasten your pace, Lee Seunghyun!" I commanded.

After awhile....

(NORMAL POV)

"486" Seungri said out of nowhere.

"Y-You love me?" Seohyun was taken aback by his sudden confession.

"Wow. You ARE smart!" He ruffles her hair.

"Of course i know that. Its too easy" She stuck out her tongue.

"Oh yeah, then who discovered E=MC2?"

"Albert Einstein!" Seohyun answered confidently.

"Arrghh. Now oppa is mad!" Seungri pouted while Seohyun just chuckled.

"Lets just go! The theme park is just a few walks away near the park unlike our mansions"

"Yeah. I hate to be in a mansion"

"Me too. I just want to live a normal life.... I hate being pampered to much. And to think we both were born with a silver spoon on our mouth"

"Then.... do you want to live a life like a normal.... MARRIED COUPLE, SEO JOOHYUN?"

"YES!" Seohyun regretted it afterwards...

~THE END~

A/N: Yeaaaps. I intended to make Seohyun to agree. I want to make an epilogue so... yeah, after. And i know, this one shot sucks. And this author note sucks. Too short. Which means its good for the readers so that they dont have to read such a long fucking author note without no reason whatsoever, right? Oops. You did. Lolz hahah!