part two

'So do you like Alex?' - I was questioning Mia on our way home.

'Oh my God yesssss. You're not even aware of the fact how nice and cute he is and when he giggles ughhh.' – Okay so she was crazy about this guy.

'Yeah good for you. His friend is a jerk on other hand.'

'Wait really?!' – okay why the hell was she confused.

'Alex told me such a nice things about him. He brought his mom a new house, you know that?'

'Truthfully I don't even know his last name, I didn't wanted to talk much' – and now I know she's gonna yell at me to socialize and make more friends. And how he hell does he have money to buy a WHOLE FREAKING HOUSE?!?!

'You gotta give someone a chance Bon bon. You can't trust your intuition your whole life. Cut people some slack.'

'I was right about every single thing to this day with my intuition and may I remind you that because of my intuition we're here. And I warned you about Scott and look how that turned out' – Mia and Scott were dating through high school and I never liked him. They both wanted a romantic story aka for them to be high school sweethearts. So he proposed near the end of high school and a week later she found him cheating on her. Jerk. That and my intuition are the reasons why we moved to NYC.

'Finee. You're right about that but I really think you should give Harry a chance. For a nice person like Alex I don't think he would be friends with Harry you imagined in your head. And he's really hot Bon' – she's sometimes right and he is really hot but I have a bad feeling. God knows if I'm even gonna see him again. He's probably busy with always hooking up. Player.

We got back to our apartment and decided to drink tonight. That's what we did every Saturday. We got drunk, danced and fell asleep in living room. God I expect huge headache in the morning.

When I woke up Mia was gone. Guessing with Alex. Even tho they met yesterday I'm guessing they planned a life together. I took a shower and spent the whole day doing nothing in the apartment. Mia came back around lunch time and we ordered Chinese. Of course she was with Alex and they had a lovely picnic breakfast in Central Park. After dinner I continued research for psychology class. Tomorrow is going to be dreadful.

  💫  

So I hope you like  the story so far. Vote and comment. And listen to Halsey's new album