part one

I've always loved to sleep. God who doesn't?! But school fucks everything up. College is exhausting and it's draining all of my energy. Work is also not helping. I work in a bookshop near my apartment complex and near my college. Everything is close to me and I'm still always late to everything.
'Mia if you don't hurry up I swear to God...' - I yelled at my friend and it's amusing that she's the one who's late. But she was supposed to meet some guy she was texting over twitter dm and I was going with her just to be safe and judge if he's okay guy. I was excellent in judging peoples character even tho I see them for the first time. In bookshop I worked, I always knew what book person will take and I was never wrong.
'Bon bon can you just relax' - ughh I hated that nickname. She shorted Bonnie to double Bon and I despited it. But we're bestfriends since 4 years old and I loved her too much. We moved from Cali to NewYork two years ago, just trying to live our dream. My dream was to be a writter and hers to be an acters. We always dreamt about the day when I'm gonna write a script for her movie. I loved the fact that I could chase my dreams with my bestfriend by my side. Always.
When she finally decided to leave our apartment, we went to a coffie shop near by. The guy's name was Alex by the way and to me he already sounded like a dickhead but whatever.
Just as we sat, both of us on diffrent side of the shop, through the door walked two guys. One with blonde/bronde and other one with brown, short, but curly hair. The blonde one was Alex, I recognized him from photos Mia was showing me for a past month. He actually seemed like a very nice guy and his smile was warm. I liked him and he didn't seem bad to me. His friend on the other side. He noticed me watching Mia and Alex introduce to eachother so he came by my table.
He checked me out (ughhh guys) and smirked. Jesus he was hot as hell but I'm not intrested because he seemed like a fucking prick.
'So I guess you're Mia's friend, I'm Harry'
'And I'm busy so if you don't mind' - I lifted up my book for him to notice that I'm intrested in book and not in hooking up with him.
'Fiesty...' - he was going on my nerves more and more with every word he spoke. He ignored me reading my book and sat next to me.
'So what are you reading sweetheart?'
'Jesus, I am definitely not your sweetheart and I'm reading something for school' - it was some book from psychology and I hated that subject.
'So how's college life treating you?' - why the fuck did he kept talking?! I ignore him totally and go back to my research.
'So you don't want to socialize, fine...' - he said under his breath and I wasn't even paying attention.
Alex and Mia we're having a good time, laughing and what not and me being bored with Harry by my side, flirting with waitress. Soon Mia and Alex were leaving, said their goodbyes in front of shop and walked and other sides. Me and Harry doing same after couple of seconds not speaking a word to eachother. I just met the guy and already wanted to kill him.

💫
so I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and comment. I don't have much of a school left and then I would be posting daily. And this is not one of your basic Harry fanfic. Love you all🌺