Please....?

May looked around expecting her bullies to go to her "Tch...we know that you made Jase take it back and not expose your dirty little secret of getting with him..." She made eye contact with Jase then looked back to the bullies/Jase's fan girls "w-what??" The bully started to look pissed "Grrrr stop playing dumb you know you made him take back the truth of your dirty little secret...HEY EVERYONE MAY MADE JASE TAKE BACK HER LITTLE SECRET BY BRIBING HIM SEXUALLY!!!! Heheh....deal with this no-" "Leah stop lying!!!! ITS NOT TRUE I MADE THE REMARKS UP!!!" Jase responded quite coldly. Everyone looked shocked including May,(May's Pov) What is he doing!!!! T-this will only make things worse....I-I know this because.....(flash back) "Hey Violet!!" May said "hmmm oh hi..." Violet said with a hint of annoyance. May sat down with them and they got up "U-um we have to go somewhere..." They began to whisper things about May that were not true "You know I heard that she...." "O-oh my that's disgusting and so disgraceful!!!" Then bullying started.... And then when the person started this admitted it was all a lie....people just thought the worst.... And then things got worsened...until she had no choice but to move schools..(flash back over) "H-he can't please I-I don't want that not again...she looked up at him and he gazed back at her she could tell he was saying through the gaze I'm so sorry... She actually felt a little happy that he at least wanted to get rid of the rumors but she knew that this would only make things worse so she panicked and did the only thing she could think of... She got up from her chair and yelled "NO ALL OF ITS TRUE I DID GET WITH HIM AND LAST NIGHT I BRIBED HIM!!!" ....May was so incredibly close to crying  she just realized that probably wasn't the way to go she looked back at at Jase with a look of panic... And he looked back the most shocked out of everyone. W-what's done is done and now I definitely can't change it...(Jase's Pov) WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!!!! That idiot! I scribbled "What the hell are you thinking?!?!?" down on a note and tossed it to her she looked at it (May's pov ) I looked at the note I knew he wouldn't understand....what should I write. "You would never understand!!" She wrote down . He wrote back to her "Meet me after school in the gym please...?" She looked at the note and wrote "No...I hate you leave me alone.." She didn't really know if she meant that I hate you anymore she was actually still really happy that he was trying to dispel the rumor of her but then she thought about how he was the one who did it...but she decided that it would be better to tell him she hated him because she knew that if he was even caught with her he would suffer yo and even though he did all of this to her and put her in a really crappy situation...she still chose to push him away and not get him to sink with her...she passed the note and when she got it back all it said was "I'm so sorry please just meet me...please..?" She looked up at him and saw the look of pity and sadness in his eyes . For once she could see he actually meant it. She crumpled it and put it in her pocket after the first period the words on the paper were all she could think of and the look he gave her all she could remember was sadness in his "please..?"