Forgiving girl

I-I......will go she decided ,pretty much at the end of the day at school...she would go...during lunch she ate alone staring through a window and saw a bird...she thought in silence blocking everything out 'I wish I could fly beyond this world....it honestly has no place in my heart anymore, earth....is cruel to weak like me there is nothing enjoyable about anything here...humans have made earth a horrid planet....I wish that I wasn't human' with that the bell rang and she left.

Then the end of the day came....she went to the roof were she was asked to meet him. There he was on the roof they looked at each other Jase still saw there was a little glimmer of hope in her eyes even if just a little it was there "Why did you want me to meet you here...do you plan to hurt even more?"she said kind of sad and grimace

"N-no thats not why I called you here!!!" He said quick "Then tell me why." She responded, Jase took a deep breath in then out..and looked down he opened his mouth to speak "L-look I'm really sorry about what I did....the truth is it was a-" "A dare right the dare to win my heart in a time span correct?"she said looking at him "Y-yes!!! But pleas l-let me make it up to . You can spread a rumor about me and I'll confirm it.....ill do anything you want...." She looked down "you've wasted my time.." With that she started to leave but he grabbed her hand "Listen I know I've messed up really bad!!!I don't think about others....and I doubt I'll ever start just like most people....but I'm truly sorry for what I did...anything just let me do something to make this up to you!!"she was actually happy she could tell that this time he really did mean it....so she turned around to look at him...

"You'll do anything correct?" He nodded

"Ok then...I want you to..."

He closed his eyes expecting her to make him do something just as worse as what he did

"Take me..."

"J-just say it!!" He blurted out

"Take me to dinner at a hella fancy place like five stars..."

.....................

"What?"he said confused

"Take me to a fancy dinner and you have been forgiven"she said

"N-no!!! I deserve like you ruining my reputation!!!I deserve to hurt as you did!!"

"No you don't but I do deserve at least a good meal for coming all the way up here to talk to you...."she turned around and started to walk away "oh also I really do forgive you" she said with a little smile on her face. Jase stood there confused but a little happy too...'She's to kind but why to me...she's a forgiving girl I presume....'