Rules

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions."

-Albert Einstein

The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. This is a chance for all the talented writers to save themselves from the death and make their stories, thoughts and feelings known at 'The Paramount Awards.'

Welcome readers! Welcome to 'The Paramount Awards!'

Just before we begin, I'd like to tell you a few things:

1) Stories of all Genres are accepted here.

2) Stories are judged by the content, not by your votes or reads. Smile.

3) There will be no partiality. By this I mean no bribing is allowed, and don't worry I will not give away the awards casually to my friends.

4) If you have any query, you are free to PM me. I'll reply as soon as possible.

5) Please tag your friends to know about this contest. Would be a huge favor!

6) Awards will be announced on the first day of January 2018. 

7)Please don't feel sad if you don't get an award. There's always a next time.

8) If you're interested in judging, do tell me in the 'Judges' page. But, you can't judge a category in which you've entered your book (if you have).

9) No late entries will be accepted.

10)Only English stories are accepted here.

11) Please mention if it's a LGBTTQ story along with the form. 

12) Cover requests are closed so no more forms will be taken. But if you need a cover, we have an official cover maker for Paramount Awards- Miss_Sarcastic27. The covershop in named 'I Am Exploding With Covers.'

And that's it! Welcome to the 'Paramount Awards 2018' once again.

~Paramount_Awards

P.S. Thank you, John_Schorwinson for this amazing cover for the contest :)