Queries

I can't believe that the queries have started popping up so soon. And because I can't explain the same thing again and again to different people (it makes me yawn), here are all the queries that people have asked, and other questions that have not been asked. 

Judges: When do we start Judging?

You're free to judge anytime you want to. But the results won't be declared if you're done judging. People are allowed to fill the entry forms till 30th November. The results will be out on 1st January 2018. May New Year give you luck!

Participant: Is this contest organized every month?

Well, it was supposed to be every month at first, but not anymore. The contest would be organized after every half year- 6 months. Which means June and December. And what about the announcing of winners? There'll be winners announced on 1st July and 1st January. In the gap between both these months, people will be free to fill the entry forms.

Judge: What do we get for judging?

Tell me what you want- but it shouldn't be something stupid or crossing the limits. Forget it, I will decide it myself. You get a follow from this account, votes if you have a work, and your name will be suggested on our page for judging. Is that enough? Or how about a few more follows maybe?

Paramount: What happens if you unfollow this account?

You clearly get disqualified, and I swear I'll hack into your account and close it if you do that. I hate it when people do this thing. Just kidding, of course I won't do that. But I do know how to do that. Anyway, if you do this, you get disqualified and will never be permitted to participate in 'Paramount Awards' if one day this becomes the world's largest writing contest. Get that?

Participant: How many books can I enter?

You are allowed to enter maximum three books in each genre. But make sure that all your books have minimum five chapters. If you fill the form for a book with less chapters, it's useless. Consider your form rejected. 

  PM me for any other queries that's not here

~Paramount Awards