Awards

Of course, everyone knows that one of the main objectives of entering in a book contest are the prizes. And I know that many people want to win and get the prizes. I know you all are curious to know what the prizes are (the statement doesn't imply on those who have participated in contests before and know the prizes. And especially those who had participated in 'The Paramount Awards 2016-17.'

Award for winning 'The Paramount Awards For The Month Of December' are:

1) A follow from this account

2) A golden sticker on your book. By golden I mean winner sticker, not that the sticker is golden in color.

3) A fifty reads and votes. I may increase the amount, you never know.

An addition if your story gets 49 or 50 points: A trailer for your story

Just in case you think that your cover isn't good enough, I'll get you a new amazing cover as soon as possible, made by our official cover-maker : Miss_Sarcastic27

Please go to her ID and check out 'I Am Exploding With Covers!' and fill the form and do the payment there. 

For those who are wondering, yes I used to make covers myself but not anymore. The last covers that I have made for anyone are on the 'Covers' page. But now I've got an official cover-maker for the contest. And do follow her and check out her works!

I hope the prizes satisfy you

I hope the prizes satisfy you. And like I said, you are free to PM me anytime for a query.

-Paramount_Awards