~Chapter 8 - Wicked~ [UPDATES]

Miku's Pov

I swam to the top and saw her laughing. She slipped into the pool and almost drowned when I got up. I never knew she could swim! What the...I went back down a tried to save her.

Neru's Pov

We all came outside to a surprise. The two weren't there!

"Oh no! What happened to them?!" Meiko frowned.

Miku's Pov

We got to the surface and I was shivering cold...

"Chihaya!" The girls went to her. Thanks for the consideration.

"You guys!" Chihaya faked cry. It was obvious because she was in water and I saved her?

"What happened!" Rin said.

"Mi...Miku pushed me and she slipped in!" She cried. WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Hah! Karma!" Neru laughed.

"No, It was a small coincidence Neru!" Meiko frowned.

"Ugh..." I said getting up.

--Later On At The Park--

Miku's Pov

It was the old park. The one we, as friends, used to go to. Where I met Rin, Len, Neru, Kaito...it was fun..

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Hi-Hi! I'm Miku, what's your name?"

"I'm Rin, he's my 'tuped brother Len!"

"Hey! I'm not tupid!!"

"He's weird isn't he? I'm Neru!"

"Haha, I'm Kaito!"

"You gwuys seem soo nwice! Can we bwe best fwends forever!?" <- Miku

"Of couwz!!" <- All except Miku.

~~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~~

Amazing Moments...and the saddest...

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"H-hello?"

"We've got your parents....The only way you can get them back is if you pay the price. ££££££"

"I don't have that much! I'll look for something worth for it though, what else do you want besides it?! And where are you?!"

"The Central Avenue Bay! Bring it to the old dumpster before 10 minutes, or else! They will both die!"

"All...alright!"

I searched and searched for anything...just so I can save them...I was only 13...capable of nothing more...

"I've got it! This....this!" I ran to the phone downstairs.

"And...Up..." He said....What?...*bang bang* I heard..two bangs of a gun for a mom and a dad...I didn't make it...I was so frustrated that I didn't keep track of time...it...it...it was all my fault...! I didnt make it in time to save them...I didn't do what I was supposed to...! I failed...why though...they didnt do anything...they didnt...

"Miku? Are you okay?" Len came up to me.

"Oh, yeah" I looked away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really. I just wonder why they hate me so much."

"It's not that..."

"No, it is. Mostly Dell. I don't know why he's butting in...and he's so..Dull. And hateful."