~Chapter 9 - Suspense!~

Miku's Pov

Oh god. I shouldn't have cried because I just know it will show I'm a coward doesn't it? Well anyways as we got in I just sat into the other couch/recliner. We watched another horror movie, The Ring. The others kept going crazy and wild. How stupid. I wonder how I would survive the next few days here.

~~AFTER SLEEPOVER, THURSDAY MORNING~~

On this school morning I came in people looked at me, hideously. Len looked, in a worried way.

"What's wrong now? Haven't seen a normal girl come in class this early?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, M-Miku.." Rin said to me. What does she want anyways?

"Alright, cut the crap Miku!" Chihaya spoke up. 30 minutes until class started anyways, and Ms. Lai wasn't here, so I'm up for a fight.

"What did I do wrong?!" I yelled.

"Look, you called Len a bunch of things!" Chihaya facepalmed.

"Proof? I never said shit!"

"Meiko told us! and we ALL know she's LOYAL."

"What did I do?! I never did anything!"

"Oh sure." Dell huffed.

"Listen Dell! You can think all you want, but it isn't true! You grumpy ass!" I yelled.

"You don't know why I'm actually like this!"

"Yeah I do! It's because you had the same situation with m-"

Crap.

"With Other People! But it's rare," I stuttered.

"What would you know about me?" He looked away with his eyes closed, it a hurt way.

"I know, I know it"

"What exactly is it!" For the first time, I got surprised, and scared of what he said. Not because of what he actually said. Of why he said it. Because of the way. And I was surprised because he actually looked hurt.

"...your situation..."

"And?!"

"It's...I..well...I know what it is! You don't need to be like this!"

"Why? Says you! You don't are if people hurt you! You're different from me! You don't understand the situation!"

...Yes, I do...

"I know you're living yourself, but why be so grumpy everytime? You don't have to..."

"Atleast you live with your parents. You always have them when you need them don't you? I think yes. It's a different situation then what you think."

"No, I get it"

"Seriously stop hatsune!" Chihaya face palmed.

"What is the problem with it?" I yelled at her.

"It isn't any of your buisness, in his situation! Butt out!"

"But still, I wanted to help!"

"He never asked for your help, and neither will anyone ever!"

"What makes you think that?!"

"Because no one likes you! You're just a loser that belongs in the dump, okay!"

"How can you say that?!"

"Just go die, no body cares about you!"

"S...some people do...you could say at least..."