ELEVEN

ERRORS AHEAD

LONG CHAPTER.

***

2 weeks later - Blue Sky Restaurant, Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Jung-eun's POV

I knew that Chul and Im Min-jee are planning something to make Soo-min and Chan-yeol for theirself but i didn't know they will do it sooner than i thought.

I expected that they will plan it for a month before doing their plan but its a twist.

Its been almost a month already since Chul and Im Min-jee did their plan to destroy the special relationship that is forming between Soo-min and Chan-yeol.

Its also been almost a month since Chan-yeol and Soo-min were in good terms.

I thought the S.M. Rookies members and EXO members can handle it but Wendy told me they don't know how they will handle it because neither of the two of them talk to any of the members about it. The S.M. Rookies members and EXO members can just watch the both slowly falling apart from each other until they already treat each other as strangers.

It was my fault because i know Chul and Im Min-jee's plan on destroying Chan-yeol and Soo-min but... I didn't  inform the two about it sooner. I only leave Soo-min some advice about not coming close to Chul for now.

I'm such a bad friend.

"Jung-eun eonni!" someone called from my right side as i turned my head to my right side to look who is it.

"Ye-rim." the S.M. Rookies members walk closer to me as i stand up from my seat.

"The EXO seniors are on their way here now. We leave first because the agency and their fans will find it weird if we all leave at the same time." Joo-hyun eonni said as i nod.

Today, i decided to gather all the people whose mostly Soo-min and Chan-yeol spent with the rest of their time which is the S.M. Rookies members and the EXO members.

We need to find a way to make Soo-min and Chan-yeol back in how they are supposed to be. As good friends with a special relationship.

"Thank you Joo-hyun eonni for making this like a gathering possible." i thanked Joo-hyun eonni as she nod with a smile.

As i'm not like Soo-min, a S.M. Entertainment trainee, i only have friends whose a trainee in the agency. I decided to asked Joo-hyun eonni yesterday to ask the EXO members if they can join us today to talk about how we will fix Chan-yeol and Soo-min's problem that is cause by Chul and Min-jee. Luckily, they don't have any schedule except for practicing for their new choreography, they were interested and wanted to make everything turn back to normal already so they agreed.

"Jung-eun noona. You think, we can fix this right away?" Tae-yong ask as i look at him, thinking how should i answer him.

"We SHOULD Tae-yong." i answered trying to be confident.