THIRTY-TWO

S.M. Entertainment Building.

 Entertainment Building

Soomin's POV

Its already been a week sine the dating rumors spread in the whole Korean pop industry.

During that week, we we're busy promoting for the 2nd week of our promotion with Rookie.

During that week also, because of the wrond dating rumor with Jimin, i receive hate comments from BTS fans which i already expected but there were also some BTS fans who cheered me up.

It was a tiring week for me and as always, Monday is the only day where we can take a break during promotion. What i mean break is practicing in the company.

Wendy and i we're on our way back to our practice room when we bump into someone.

"Wendy! Seulgi!" someone called us from behind that made us look at that person.

"Jongdae oppa!" i called as each members of EXO walk closer to us as we greet them politely as soon as they were close enough already.

I look at Chanyeol who look tired from their flight. EXO just had their Hongkong stop yesterday for their EXO'rDium concert.

He looks at me after checking his phone and gave me his smile that i always admire to him. His smile made me became his fan more.

He never left his eyes on me with his smile that i suddenly felt my heart beating fast. Just like what i felt when i first met him personally.

I felt myself blushing that cause me to look away because i felt so embarrased. Its been a long time since my heart beat that fast. It feels so weird and i don't even why it beat that fast.

"How was your concert in Hongkong?" i asked them as they showed me a smile.

"It was great Seulgi! We miss our Chinese fans so much." Baekhyun oppa responded.

"It must be great helding concerts. I wish we'll held our soon. I really want to know the feeling standing on stage in front of the fans during own concert." Wendy shared her feelings as i smiled at the thought of having our own concert also.

"Don't worry Wendy! I'm sure you'll get there soon. You won't know that its already time. Just wait for a bit, i know the company will work on it already." Suho oppa cheered Wendy up.

Besides debuting, helding a solo concert is one of the dreams of each singers. Being able to stand on stage for 3 - 4 hours singing their own songs with their fans filling the arena for them and their fans singing along with their song is one of the best feeling each idol can feel. I hope i'll be able to stand on that stage with the rest of my membera of Red Velvet.

"Boys. Let's head to the dorm now so you can rest already." their manager called them as they all nod.

They bid their goodbye to us as me and Wendy watch them leave. While the rest of the EXO members leave one by one, Chanyeol were the last one to leave but he is just standing in front of me.