FORTY-THREE

2 years later.

Incheon International Airport - Arrival Area.

The airport is currently full of loud screaming fans waiting for their idols to come out with their camera's already on and ready to take pictures

The airport is currently full of loud screaming fans waiting for their idols to come out with their camera's already on and ready to take pictures. Such situation is nothing new to the airport securities already because it happens everytime an idol will arrive or depart.

"They are here!" one fan shouted that cause the scattered fans come in one place to get close to their idols.

"Irene! "Yeri!" "Sooyoung please look here!" "Seulgi! You're so pretty!" "Wendy!" different screams and calls from the fans are heard around the hall.

Red Velvet had a hard time passing by the fans but was able to get to their car safely as they can. The girl just returned from their tiring North American and European tour stop that happened for exactly 3 weeks.

The girls exhaustedly leaned to the head rest of their seat and sigh deeply. "That was hard." Joy exclaimed.

"I thought you're already use to it." Yeri butted in. "Just rest Yeri!" Joy replied.

It was a sunny morning on their way to Seoul and it just the way they like it. Each girls has their own things. Irene and Wendy whose currently listening to music with earphone's plug on their ears while Yeri, Joy and Soomin were the asleep ones.

Its a long ride but the girls use the time nicely to take a rest while they still can but on the other hand, Joy, Yeri and Wendy were shock at Irene's sudden scream that made Wendy drop her phone and their manager to stop the car but Soomin were the only one who didn't budge.

"Eonni! What happened?!" Wendy quickly ask worriedly as Irene shoved her phone on Wendy's face.

Wendy took the phone to take a look properly and it made her look at Soomin whose sleeping soundly.

"Chanyeol oppa already discharge!" Wendy announce that made the other girls look at the clueless sleeping Soomin.

"You girls need to stop screaming like that. I thought something happened already!" their manager said before starting to drive again.

The girls only look at Soomin. "Do you think she know already?" Yeri ask her eonni's.

"I don't she knows. If she knew it then she won't be able to sleep that soundly." Irene state which the members agreed.

Just suddenly, a phone call disturbed the silence. Irene looked at her phone before showing it to her members.

"Hello?" she calmly answered.

"Are you with Soomin?" the deep voice from the other side made her realize that he's really back.

"We're on our way to Seoul right now and she's sleeping." Irene answered.