AUTHOR'S NOTE #2

So Halsey's new album just releases and IT'S FUCKING LIT AF.

I absolutely love hopeless fountain kingdom and my fave song is Heaven in Hiding and Sorry, I just love it. Sorry made my eye dropped a tear, it was just so beeaauuttiiffuullll....

but you know, being a fan on the badlands era makes me so emo because we used to treat her as a baby like were protecting her from the crowd to not get deiscovered, like a little secret, right??

You know, this is such a cliché thing to old fans but it's just what I feel, I just can't help it.

The reason why I'm typing this is to express my feelings to my readers who will actually read it, unlike irl who will never understand me, they don't even know who Halsey is!

I just felt so emotional when I watch Is there somewhere live when she has blue hair, she is so connected to her fans, and handed everyone who wants to hold her hand, letting them know that she loves us. I miss those times..

unlike now, (don't get me wrong, I still love her just much as I do before.) but I miss her. I miss her old self.

I mean she can't just change herself for fans but you know I miss those times.

But I know that she is changing for good, as long as she's happy I'm happy too :).

I don't know I just miss Ashley and those Hold Me Down drops xD