Types of Haters/ True story

Accepting hater : So, I used to have a friend who loved anime in fact, she was the one who introduced me to anime in the first place (next to my sister and brother, but I just watched whatever they watched).... Well, if you can qualify Vocaloids as an anime.
But she was the one who got me into it. We were huge fans of Fairy Tail and huge shippers of NaLu.  (If you don't ship NaLu, just look over that...)
But one day she stopped one day saying that anime wasn't good for me, and saying that it endorsed Satan. And so I stopped... Until about three weeks later. (Jeez, I stayed away from it for sooo long *obvious sarcasm*)
When she found out that I started watching it again, she was obviously slight upset, but fine that I did, but she's the kind of hater who doesn't disown you and bash you for the things that you like, and who don't care what you like, because if you're happy with it, then they'll leave you alone, but still be (close) friends with you. She's the accepting hater

Absolute haters: So, I have this friend.... Who absolutely hates Japan and everything about it; including anime. It started by me liking anime... I guess makes me different than others somehow??? Anyways, this is the type of hater who assumes anime is just hentai, but won't give it a try to see what its really like. The type of hater who deems you as different for liking it, and hate absolutely everything about anime.

And lastly....

The history hater: There's a kid on one of my classes.. He's pretty normal... Except his a huge hater of Japan... For something they did over 70 or so, years ago. Basically, they hate Japan because of the world war.... A war that happened before our time... A long time before our time. These are the haters who hate Japan, and anything Japan related because of the Wars.
-------_---------_-------_--------_-------_------

Well wasn't that a crappy update?

Sorry for taking forever to  update. But school has about 2 weeks  until it's out for the summer! So expect more updates soon!
=========×=========×======