this?

Dear Cassian

Looking at you everyday became a routine for me,it both made me smile and made my heart ache.At the end of the school year i don't really know how to feel.Should i feel happy because i wont be seeing you anymore or should i be sad because i may might not be able to see you ever again?You're my first love but it seems that i have to let go my feelings for you.A person's feeling for someone could not last forever specially if it's just an unrequited love.My feelings for you are meant to fade.I want to move on with my life and continue to be happy.It's hard to forget you but i somehow got through it.Everyday my memory of you would slowly slip out of my mind.It's funny that even in the end i want you to find a girl who loves you as much as i love you.I wanted you to have a happy ending,i want you to be a prince to the girl you like or possibly love.Whatever it is i want you to be happy.I would forever be thankful that you came in my life.

It was such a rollercoaster of events.From the first day i saw you up until this moment.Thank you for giving me a chance to love you from afar.I'm no longer going to cry because of you and neither am i going to smile.It's just funny that someone like me who's happy go lucky and kinda tough fell for you.Oh well that's love.I wish you the best in life.Mahal kita kahit hindi mo alam,mahal kita pero tama na.I love you but i should love myself too.Thank you for everything Cassian,thank you for being my happiness even it's just for a while.This would be my last unsent letter to you,i wont be writing letters anymore since i've written everything i should've told you.These are letters i should have sent you but i wasn't brave enough.Goodbye Cassian and you would always be the first guy that made me feel like i was special I loved you.

-Andromeda

-----------

This is dedicated to all the first loves that never worked.This is dedicated to my first love.

btw you should read every title of each letter there's another message there

Yey!It's finally finished!Thank you so much for reading and that "-Andromeda" is the girl's name btw.Thank you so much once again.

all the love~wis