Hospital

(Bambam's pov)

"Bambam me and Got7 are going to visit (Y/N) get ready" Mark came into my room. I put my phone away an looked at him. "Are (Y/N)'s parents coming too?" I asked him. "Yes but will come no buts" he said. I was annoyed. I didn't want to meet her parents after yesterday's incident.

~time skip to hospital~

As me and the rest got to the hospital I saw Black pink and (Y/N)'s parents. I began to get nervous.

"What are you standing there for?" Youngjae asked. 

"I'm coming" I answered him back.

As I got closer to the others I saw her dad look at me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I'm here to visit (Y/N)" I answered him. I was scared of what he'll would do me.

"Why do you even care about her when you clearly hurt her!" He shouted. I got annoyed. "Go away and never come back you hear me!" he yelled at me again.

"Uncle give him a chance, after all he didn't mean to hurt (Y/N). She just lost air and the paper dropped" Mark tried to calm her dad down. "Mark you are like a son to me why are you against me. YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVER WANT OT SEE YOU AGAIN!" He yelled at Mark.

"Fine but when you need my help I won't be there!" Mark yelled back. "Bambam let's go" he walked towards my direction. "Wait" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw (Y/N)'s brother walk up to me. "Here's my phone number and meet me here at 3:00 got it." he told me. I nodded in response, "and bring mark too" he said. We then left.

(Keun's pov)

Dad was screaming at Mark and Bambam. I felt so bad. I decided to have them meet (Y/N) when everyone leaves. I ran up to Bambam. "Here's my phone number and meet me here at 3:00." He simply nodded his head. "and bring Mark too" I told him. Then I left back to the rest. I know my dad is wrong but I would not say anything so that he won't get aggravated. My sister Areum looks at me worried. I nodded my head indicating that everything is okay. 

We all went inside and the nurse took us to her room. As we entered I saw her watching TV. when she saw us s he smiled. But when she noticed that something is missing her smile instantly faded. She then looked at dad. Her expression wasn't happy. We all talked and talked. Me, Areum, her girl friends and her guy friends were all quiet but her parents talked with the doctor. 2 hours passed and it was almost 3:00. I stood up and said "Wow look at the time it. We didn't I bet we are all hungry lets go home" I said. Mom checked the time and said "but it's just 2:30." I glared at Mom. I saw her mouth 'oh' and I think she understood so she played along. "actually yes it is kind of lunch time. lets come back tomorrow when she will be check out." Mom said.

(so in this chapter things for Bambam and mark didn't go well. What will happen I the next chapter. Anyways

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)