Surprise

(Fiona's pov)

I followed Youngjae to the roof top. I was scared thinking of possible things he might want to say to me but I tried to keep my cool because I don't want to over react just yet. When we were on the roof we started to walk around. The wind was pretty strong up here.

"So how are you right now?" He turned an looked at me with a smile. "Good I guess" He looked at me and hugged me. "You can let it all out I know you want to cry" I got confused. I don't even have the urge to cry. I looked up at him with a confused look. He looked at me and wiped my cheek. I then felt warm strings going down my face. I was crying. I WAS CRYING!? After so many years  they finally are coming out. I put my head on his shoulder and cried. It felt so good to cry. I noticed that I got Youngjae's sweater wet but I didn't care. After my breakdown we went back down. As we got down to where everyone else was, I saw that they were all gone. 

"Where did they all go?" I asked. Youngjae just shrugged his shoulders. We found a doctor that was with Bambam and asked him if he was okay. He also said that is awake so we can go visit. He told us the room number and we went there. They were all inside. I saw them all around him. Youngjae was also happy and ran to him. I was just awkwardly standing in the hall way. I suddenly got a call.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Hello it's me Yoongi were back from tour and we get to spend time with our family" I froze. It was him. He's back from America! Yoongi is finally back. He is my cousin but we have different last surnames. "Are you back from America?" "Yes I am, I'm waiting in front of the airport can you come to pick me up?" OMG he's here I have to go now, I missed him so much! I looked back at the people surrounding Bambam. He suddenly looks at me and says "Oh Fiona were you there the whole time come in" he said. I wanted to stay so much but I had to go pick him up. "Um sorry guys I'll pass I need to go somewhere it's work related" I lied. Why did I lie! Whatever, what's done is done.

(Youngjae's pov) 

For some reason I didn't trust he words. I could tell tat she was lying. "I'll be right back guys" I told everyone then went after her. I got into Jaebum hyung's car, hope he doesn't mind. I rode after her to only find out that she is going to the airport. I suddenly saw that she got near a guy which she hugged and kissed on the cheek. That broke my hear instantly. Is she heating on me?

(Y/n's pov) 

I got a sudden phone call from Fiona. I thought she went to her job. I answered it. "Guess What!!!" she screeched into the phone. "What is it"

"Remember my cousin, Yoongi, yeah he came back today now you can finally meet him in person" My face suddenly brightened. Um I can't leave Bambam so can you come with him" I told her. "Yeah sure" I always wanted to meet her cousin. He looks so hot especially his members from BTS. Then Youngjae came in with a droopy face, I wonder why.  

~time skip brought to you by Jinyoung's soulless laugh "ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha" (if you don't understand the joke please get out)~

I was standing in front of Yoongi. He came into the room where Bambam was. As soon as we got into the room Youngjae jumped from his seat and took and went to Fiona.

(Fiona's pov) 

Youngjae wanted to talk to me, why? "No talk here" Youngjae looked at him suspiciously. 

"Who ever are you?" they both asked at the same time. The got even furious. "Fiona who is this prick?" Yoongi asked "How dare you call me a prick your speaking to an idol" Yoongi chuckled so you are Youngjae from Got7 that is speaking rudely to his sunbae" Youngjae had his eyes widened. I decide to stop the fight before it escalated to quickly. "Okay boys listen, Youngjae this is my cousin Yoongi from Bts and Yoongi this is Youngjae my boyfriend from got7

"Boyfriend"

"Cousin" I both of them yell at each other. "Well you should've told me before hand, I'm so proud of you. Your boyfriend got so jealous I like him already, he cares about you." Me and Youngjae blush from Yoongi's statement. Wait Youngjae got jealous!

(okay so idk what I'm doing but I'm running out of ideas but I just wanted to update cuz I'm bored. And please check out my new story called "The runaway a Yoongi x reader book." please, please go check it out. Anyways.....

PANDA OUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)