10.

The bridge was a boring, dull place. It didn't look much but it was my best/favorite place I love because of her.

She change my decisions, everything about me. No more the freak I was. I was thinking about the beauty from the day before.

I waited by the same place, probably I was too early but I was willing to wait. I leaned my head against the rail and closed my eyes.

I heard footsteps, I knew it was her and she stopped in front of me, blocking the sun.

"Came to warn me?" I asked, eyes still closed and amused to hear what she has to say.

"No." I heard her sit next to me, "I left home to sit here with the stranger I met yesterday."

I furrowed, "Why?" I stole a glance on the corner of my eye just to see her but couldn't.

"I was bored. So, I came to occupy you." She finished, I opened both my eyes and turned to the dark beauty, brown eyes, full pink lips, round face and ridiculous frizzy hair.

"Aah..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say as I looked at her.

She frowned, "You don't want me here?" She asked in a sad tone.

"No, I was... Uhm... Never mind. I am glad you are here to 'occupy me'." I sniggered, she giggled looked away.

"But why are you here? Aren't you scared to get robbed?"

I looked down the dirty road, memories came back, the nonstop about my parents fights, my best friend sneaking off with my girlfriend.

"No, I am not scared of robbers." I sniggered, "I just wanted to be away from home for a little while." I shrugged.

She sat down next to me, "Runaway boy." She squeaked out, playfully bumped into me.

I chuckled, "I ain't no runaway boy. I am Aidan van Dyke." I turned to her, "You?"

"Simthandile Black."

Since that day I refused to not go to the bridge. The bridge where I met, my love.

-
-
-

"You are back." You said, standing by the edge of our bedroom door.

"Yeah, I just came in." I looked at you, your sluggish form. "I am sorry." I cried out, suddenly, "I am sorry."

You came over to me and pulled me into your arms, "It's okay. I am here for you." You shushed me, brushed my back slightly.

"I will love you. Try to love you." I pulled you closer, "I promise."

A/N

Simthandile means we loved.
This is the last chapter.
Still think I didn't do well but I finished at last.

Sorry if I didn't do a great/good job on this book but thank you for your support.

-sanelisiwe_singapi