Chapter 5

Where... where am I? You look around the dark space. It seemed familiar. Like you were here before. You looked around and saw something. An animal of some kind? You walk closer and notice something. "Hair..." you whisper. The thing had hair. The same color as you.

As you walk closer, you notice it slowly fall. It's head hit the spot next to it and it shattered. Next thing you know is that a light turns on. You look around the room. It's your room. Sapphire had moved from his spot to the end of the bed. He wasn't laying down. He was staring at you.

The doll that was previously on the night stand wasn't there. You look around to try and find it. Sapphire jumped off the side of the bed and walked over to something. You follow your eyes and see the doll. The head shattered with some red liquid near it. You suddenly felt a a sharp pain in your head. You out your hand where the pain is and bring it back to in front of your face. Red... why is it red...

You get up and walk to the bathroom. You look in the mirror and look at your face. It's red as well. At least there's streaks of red. What happened? "Griffin call an ambulance. Now." The last thing you remember is walking down the stairs and falling on the last step.

Sorry this was short. I'll make another one soon trust me. And I do have a plan which doesn't involve any deaths. Or does it?

I also realized that the chapter was wrong so I quickly changed it. Sorry.