God Is My Witness

Phone coversation

Nay: Hello?

Lawyer: Hello? May I speak to N'yana Jones?

Nay: This is she.

Lawyer: hey hows it going? This is Mrs.Dawson Ill meet you at my office 3:00? Make sure you get there early we need to go over a few things. Bring a couple of witnesses along with. We can really use there help, 1? 2? Maybe.

Nay: Okay, will do. Thank you again.

Its about 8 in the morning. The only thing on my mind is court, Clarissa and the poor little girl. Damn this girl is very dangerous. How can she live knowing that she is a disgrace to the world. Then, the police men arent trying to catch her.

This is just to much I need to get my head off of things.

[At IHop]

At IHop right now. Not ordering anything just trying to cool off. Usually when I come in here I feel at peace but today I feel like all eyes were on me and everyone was trying very hard to reach into my soul. Maybe if I shut my eyes it'll feel much better.

An Amber alert went off on the tv which caused me to jump. I peeked out of one eye to see what was going on. What do you know of course there was an alert about the situation. Only my name didnt pop up. It says the girl was in good conditions. Thank lord. That made me feel alot better.

2:38

I'm rounding up the crowd at the moment. (Swae, Jimmy, Dez) Runing a little late.

At Mrs.Dawson's office right now pretty nervous. "Wow! This is quite fascinating. Now that everyone has told there part has any one thought of speaking to the girl. Said on the news she was in good hands, and is getting well." Said Mrs.dawson. What can she be thinking right now. The girl is in pain and no one in there right mind will want to meet the person that almost took their life away.

"I think I - I don't know. Maybe not such a good idea." I stuttered to say. Look at me can't even speak right."We need to talk to her to get her to understand. Let her in on what's going on. How much of an butthole Clarissa is. Then, maybe we won't have to go to court." She has a point.

"True, there are pros and cons to this idea. Maybe she won't understand, start screaming, going crazy, and we do have to go to court. There is no way we would be able to get out of that situation then." Everyone stared at Mrs.Dawson waiting for her to respond with an even better response."Ms. Jones, this is the problem. Everyone is so focused on the bad. No one is paying attention to any good that can happen. Thats the key" okay, maybe she's right." Maybe she's right. I just need to cool off.

YEARS TO COME

Narrator P.O.V

Every one has matured now. Turns out N'yana didn't have to go to court. The girl really understood what happened and she has also had problems with Clarissa in her past. Clarissa is now in jail for life. Luckly. Swae and Dezzaray got married and had two children, Nate and Faith. The kids are now 13 and 14. Long time, huh? Nay nay is now married to an awesome man named Michael, rich man. He really loves her. Jimmy and Kayla are married have a child he's 16 now. Years have come.

"Mommy?" "yes baby?" " what was daddy like when he was younger?"