Wish Me Luck

Months Later
Nay's p.o.v

I woke up to a thunder storm ...well it actually woke me up. wonder if its god reminding me of what i did .This is so unfair . I might go to jail for this I dont want to go to jail. Suddenly, A big BOOM!! went off I jumped almost out of bed. "I cant sleep like this". I slipped my slippers on at the side of my bed and headed down stairs. I cut the TV off and it shut back off because of the storm "Mhmm what can i do to keep myself up?" i whispered to myself. "You okay sis?" I heard Dezzy's voice mutter downstairs . "Yeah I'm fine" she came down and sat down next to me on the couch. You did something i cant tell by the shakiness of your voice. "Yupe well you cought me but promise me if i tell you that you wont freak out." she nodded her head "Remember the girl that had to be rushed to the emergency room last night?". " Yeah wasnt she stuffed inside a box or something?" "no listen i kinda sorta thought she was clarissa so i kinda sorta ...shot her" The words hesitated to come out. "you did what nay nay how could you i knew you were crazy but i didn't know you will actually do something like this. "NO! You dont understand it was a accident" Tears flow down my eyes and into my hands. "What do you mean nay?" She stood up looking me right in my eyes as this shamefulness feeling continues . She slowly nodded her head while I tell my story "damn im speechless" she added about to cry. "Dont cry I have a idea" "Whats your idea?" "My lawyer I might not be going anywhere" "Umm there might be one problem.... Clarissa I think you will need her in court to" "No as long as they have her criminal records were alright"

****
2 months later

Well I have sat down and talked to my lawyer about this and I just might be in a good place. Going to court today PRAY FOR ME!.

DEZZY'S POV