OPV Sharon

As I stepped out of the taxi, it was already dark her in finnland. I paid the driver and slowly moved towards the house. 'Why am i here again?'  ,I asked myself, 'Oh right. Within temptation got a gig here and I promised Tarja to come over if  I would be in her area...'
While finishing my thouhts i arrived at the door and rang. A minute later my dear friend tarja opened the door.

"Sharon!"  She said happyly and a bit suprised. "I  didn't expect that you REALLY come!"  She told me while hugging me. "Well I'm suprised too."  I answered her.

'Abou what the hell they're talking About?' you may ask now. Well the story behind this is hilarious. On our last privat meeting we read some Sharja fanfictions. Some dirty ones too. And, well, i would lie if i would say it didn't tourned us on. Not compleatly like in the fictions, but a bit. So we decided to meet again when I am in finnland again to have "a little sleepover"... I mean, they really sounded  like a lot of fun.

And now, we sat on her couch, reading those fictions again, waiting till they tourned us on again. It doesn't took as long as the first time, probably because her warm hand already layed between my legs, strokeing the inner side of my thigh.

After a while she looked deep into my eyes and asked me gentle "And you're completly sure about it?"  I answered with a short "yes"  and then followed her to her bedroom. While entering the room, Tarja sat on the her bed, unbotting her shirt.
"Shouldn't I do this?"  I asked her. She didn't react to it so I started  started to do the same thing with my shirt. Now we sat topless next to each other, loss.
"Well and what now?"  Tari asked me. "I don't know, maybe start kissing?"  I told her, realising that this was probably the worst idea ever. Tarja rejected to  me and started to kiss me. First just on the lips till i felt her warm tounge gently touching mine.
'Maybe this idea wasn't that bad'  I thought and came closer to her. We stayed like this for about 5 minutes. Then her soft hands found their way to my back, moving forwards to my BH. I felt her fingers on the same spot moving till our kiss was interrupted with an angry "Arhg fuck this"  from Tari. "What's wrong dear?"  I asked her while she was moving direct behind me. "I can't open it!" How in seven shades of hell do you open this crap?!?"  She said, still trying to open him. I giggled a bit and then opended him by myself. Same did Tarja.

And then everything started to become akward. In the fictions we would already lay between each others legs, eating the other one out or start petting each other. But we just sat there, staring at our friends boobs, asking ourselfs if we still wanted it.

I looked in her eyes with a big "oh please this was a mistake, let's stop"  written on them. Fortunately she did the same. We puted or clothes back on. A emberrasing silence started. Finaly, she started to laugh a bit. "Well at least we know now for sure we're not gay, at least not for each other"  she said, trying to cheer the situation up...