4

Yoongi POV:

My shoulders were raised high and my hands were buried in my sweatshirt pocket. Earbuds in each ear, blasting RM & Wale's Change. I walked with my head hanging low.

When I lifted my gaze to see where I had to turn, My eyes landed on a familiar small framed boy. He swayed his hips as he walked. I froze on the sidewalk for a moment. Mouth slightly agape as I tore my headphones out of ears and let them fall to the ground. The purple mini skirt he wore was even shorter from the backside and framed his backside very well. My entire body grew hot just watching him walk.

Pushing all dirty thoughts aside, I cleared my throat. I'm not like everyone else, I'm going to be his friend. I began to walk again, much faster than before. His figure shrunk smaller and smaller as he became more distant. Once I'd met a crosswalk, He was about to turn the next blocks corner. Looking, both sides, I saw a car fairly closer.

Deciding to take the chance, I ran. My headphones dangled from my sweatshirt pocket as I did. The car and I had almost met, but thankfully it had slammed on its breaks just in time. The people inside and the person behind them honked angrily, but I didn't listen.

"Hey Jimin!" I yelled, flailing my arms around like a complete idiot.

He turned around on his heals and instantly his lips tugged upwards. Crossing one angle over the other and tilting his head, he looked me up and down.

"Are you following me?" There was a playful tone in his voice.

I smiled back at him, glad to see his mood was much brighter than earlier.

"You are pretty easy on the eyes" I shrugged.

He leaned forward. I watched as he bent down towards me. I bit the inside of my lip as I backed up awkwardly. Reaching out, he picked up my headphones.

"Hm. I guess you can look, but thats all. Dont even try, my dads a cop" He dropped them in my hand.

"ah, well I've been caught" A blush tinted my cheeks. Holding out my wrists as if they were going to be cuffed. He giggled and held onto them. "Might as well take me to the station"

Retracting his hands from my wrists, he furrowed his brows. He knew exactly what I was implying

"Y-you want to come over?" There was mixed emotion dripping from his voice. He seemed excited, but unsure.

"Did say we should hang out sometime, didn't I?"

"ok um yeah..." Nervously, he ran his hand through his head and looked down for a moment. Slowly raising his head, a smile spread across his face. "Yeah, lets go"