14

Yoongi

The air in the room grew heavier. Not with stale awkwardness, but rather with heavy breathe. Weighed down kisses and weighed down emotions. I was stuck on him like an anchor keeps a boat in place.

I hovered over the beautiful boy. His legs wrapped around me. Hands roaming aimlessly around my chest.

Trailing the kiss from his lips to his neck, I left marks as I pleased. Loving how Jimin tilted his head in my favor and impatiently grinded himself into me. I held his waist as he did. Fingers digging into the skin on his thick hips.

"Yoongi.." he breathed.

Splattering beautiful purple marks all along his yellow toned soft skin. From his jaw to his collar bone. Enjoying the constant whimpers and cooing of my name.

Sliding my hands beneath his shirt I ran my fingers along his soft abs. Theyd been there, showing his masculinity. Theyd barely been there at all, only showing when he bucked himself into my hips.

Removing my lips from his neck, I trailed lower. Pushing the fabric up as I kissed his torso. Earning a more vocal whimper. Looking up to see his eyes closed, waiting for the next attack to strike.

A smirk played on my lips as I let my lips fall even lower. Leaving a peck on his inner thigh. The boy whimpered once again, arching his back beneath me. Seemingly craving me just as much as I did him.

My lips fell back agasnt his thigh, leaving a path of lovebites as I neared his crotch more.

"Hyung!" he whimpered as my cheek brushed against his tip. Placing both hands over his face, but not entirely hiding the red tone that took place on his cheeks.

I kiss his tip. Feeling his body stiffen around me as I pulled his hard on out of his panties. Leaving kisses all along his tiny pink dick. Loving as he continued to call my name. Each one sounding more rushed and urgent. Each one louder and more needy.

"Youre so cute, Jimin" I whispered against him.

Starting at the slit of his head, I ran my tongue along the rest of it. Wrapping my lips around it once i was done. He thrusted himself into my mouth. Forcing me to stop with my teasing and take all of his short dick in.

"Fuck hyung..." he cried.

Hearing him cry out for me, lit something inside of me. Causing me to hum around him as my lips moved quickly around him. Swalling his precum.

"H-hyung please!" he moaned out as he continued pumping himself into my mouth. "Hyung... Yoongi hyung- i- oh my god, Yoongi."

His entire body tensed around me as his thrusts stopped. I still kept bobbing my head. Feeling his seed shoot into the back of my throat.

Pulling off of him, I watch as he panted. His lips parted as he stared down at me. Cum still leaking from his tip.

"Hyung I need more" he whispered.

His body looked worn as it is, but Im throbbing in my jeans. I nodded to him as I unbuttoned my jeans tugging them down. He screwed his eyes shut as I pulled myself out of my boxers. Using the rest of his cum as lubricant as I lined myself up at his entrance.

"Its going to hurt a little, ok?" I warned.

He placed his arm over his eyes and nodded, reaching his other hand out for me to hold. I grabbed onto it, locking my fingers with his for comfort.

Pushing in I felt him tighten around me. A long string of moans escaping his lips as he scrunched up his face. Squeezing his small fingers aroung mine, digging his nails into the back of my hand.

"Hyung!" he breathed as I slowly began to move.

Each thrust grew harder and with that, each one of his pants and 'hyungs' grew more frequent and stressed. Loving the sound of each one, i continuously picked up the pace. Eventually pounding him into the bed. His headboard smacking into the wall. The sound of my skin slapping against his repeatedly. It was all so satisfying.

"Hy-hyung" he moaned, pulling his hand from mine and pressing it against my torso. "Hyung!" he cried again as held my hips.

His body slowly pushed away from mine as his moans turned more into screams.

"I cant, I cant!" he yelled as he pushed his body away from mine. "Im not a slut, stop! Stop!" he cried as he resorted to shoving me off of him and off the bed entirely.

My back slamming onto the floor. Looking with wide eyes to see a terrified boy staring back with even bigger ones. Fear swimming in his tears as they filled his eyes. He wiped them quickly before staring up at the ceiling, attempting to stop them from falling at all.

"Jimin..." i paused, hoping hed look at me, but he didnt. "I dont think- No. I know you're not a slut. Im so sorry" I felt my chest burn. A knot in my throat built up, stinging and preventing me from apologizing further.

It was silent for a moment before he finally looked back at me. His puffy eyes staring back into mine once again, but this time leaving such an impact, I couldnt bare to continue looking into them.

"I know.." his voice was so quiet and gentle. "I just.. Im sorry i didnt mean to hurt you. I just got so scared. I dont know why, but I do"

"no its ok. Dont ever apologize, Its fine. Um-" I stood up, pulling up my boxers and my jeans. Buttoning them as I tried to think of what to say or where tonight would go after this.

"C-can we try to continue?" he asked shyly.

For him, I wish i could say yes, but I couldnt. It simply wasnt a good idea. I cant risk him getting scared again. I never want to see him scared in such a way again. Never want to be the reason hes scared. He was so kind and beautiful, he doesnt deserve to feel the way I made him feel tonight. He doesnt deserve that at all.

"I think we should just continue watching a movie or something" I answered. Grabbing his laptop and hesitantly sitting on his bed again.

"right.. Ok" he blushed in humiliation, leaving a pang in my chest. "im still just.. I dont know" he wanted to apologize again, but held it back

He hesitantly took the laptop from me, opening the movie up again before laying back the way we did in the begining. I moved beside him, but kept distant. Wanting to respect his space. However, he hesitantly moved closer. Leaning his head onto my shoulder and locking our arms together again, holding onto it tightly.

"Jimin, its ok. I wont hurt you. Im sorry I scared you" I whispered to him, realizing how unsure hed been the entire time.

"It wasnt you. I cant really explain it, but it wasnt you" he tried to emphasis as he turned his body even more into mine and held me as close as he could.

I cant ever put him through that again.