7

not proof read

Yoongi's POV:

Students poured out of the school as soon as the last bell rang. People rushed to their cars, busses, and some walked down the sidewalk. I simply waited in the front, watching people pass. peering into the hallway, I spotted Jimin walking towards the entrance. People watching his every step like he was their prey. He squeezed his math textbook tight against his chest. Biting his lip with his head down as he ignored the stream of football players whistling. I couldn't help but to clench my jaw. 

With his eyes being so focused on the ground, he hadn't even noticed me. Walking right past me without even knowing it. I cleared my throat to gain his attention, but he didn't spare me any.

"Jimin" I said, hoping the familiarity of my voice would get him to lift his head. 

He froze. Turning on his heals, I watched as a fake smile appeared on his face. It wasn't as bright as usually. Only a small one with his lips pressed together. No toothy grin that made my heart skip a beat. No eye crinkle that always got me to flash back a gummy smile.

"I'll walk you home, if you'd like" It was my original intention too, but now I see he could especially use the company.

Those words seemed to bring him to feel at ease. He let out a deep breath as if he'd been holding it the entire time. A somewhat brighter smile tugged at his cheeks. With a nod, he reached his hand out for me to take. Gladly, I accepted it.

Oddly enough, his hand fit in mine seemingly perfectly. Despite them being so small and his fingers being so stubby, that is.

"Your hands are so small" I commented.

"Maybe your hands are just big"

I glanced down at my hand to see that maybe he was onto something. Then again, he's so small in general. Perhaps we're both right.

"Maybe a little of both" I shrugged.

Music to my ears. Whenever he giggled or full on laughed it was music to my ears. Out of all the music there is, his voice was my favorite. A sweet melody that I never want to go away.

"So Yoongi" He swung our hands back and forth as we walked. "You really want to be my groundhog? You meant that?"

"of course, seeing you happy makes me happy"

I've made Jimin blush a fair amount of times before, but the shade of red that painted his face was the most vibrant I'd ever seen it. He was absolutely the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. I couldn't even describe it. Nothing compares, not even a metaphor would do him justice. Everything would be an understatement, so all I can say is six simple words. Park Jimin is the most beautiful.

"W-would you look at that. My door. To my house, which I live in. I should get inside of it. N-not the door, that's impossible. I mean the house, I- um" He stopped rambling and pulled his hand from mine. "I'll just go" He turned, walking up to the door.

I began to leave, but just before I could he tapped my shoulder.

"Thank-you-for-walking-me" He spoke quickly. Before being able to comprehend what was said, I felt a plump set of lips press against my cheek. That was followed by an embarrassed shriek as he rain into his house, slamming the door shut behind him.

Instantly bringing my hand to my cheek, I watch him dash into his house with wide eyes. My heart beat quickly, like it was knocking on my chest and begging to leave. I felt heat fill my cheeks as a my lips curled into a cocky smile.

"Yes!" I threw my fist in the air, not caring who saw my excited outburst.

-

sorry its crap

Also ughh because I guess I chose this summer to have an actual life.

Authors got a job and is in a college program and busy busy.

On the bright side... money means going to korea so lit lit lit