Chapter 8- The Beach Date

A/N: Here is another chapter for achieving the goal. My sister got leukemia and her condition is getting worst.
Goal: 4 votes 3 comments to continue story

Poppy's POV

Me, Branch, DJ Suki, Satin, Chenille and GD went to GD's house to watch a movie. When we arrived, we sat on the couch. Branch lift me up and put me on his lap.

"Awwww they are-" Satin said. "So adorable" Chenille said after. DJ Suki and GD sat beside each other. GD got a romantic movie, Branch and DJ groaned.

"I don't like these kinds of movies" DJ said. "Me too" said Branch. "Just watch the movie" GD said almost frustrated.

In the middle of the movie, DJ would always complains about how dumb and cheesy the lines are. I felt tiny kisses trail down my neck. I held back my breath. "Branch!.....stop that" I said swatting away is face from my neck. GD giggled at our tiny argument.

After a while

"Hey Poppy, get ready because we are going on our fist date." he said. I smiled and hugged him. "I will go to your home when I am done" I said. Then we both left to get ready.

I went to the twins to help me get ready. "Hey guys!, I need a nice dress to wear since im going to a date." I said with excitement in my voice. "You got it!" said the twins in sync.

They gave me a flawless blue dress that was off shoulder. "It looks amazing!, Thanks guys!" I said running of to Branch's home.

At Branch's home

"Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch Branch" I said knocking on the rock immediately.

"Chill Chill" I heard Branch say under the mat. He opened the mat and brought me to his home.

I was walking in and I saw a curtain. "What is in this?" I asked. I touched the curtain. "No don't touch th- " I heard Branch shout but to late. I touched it and lots of invitations came out.

"Awwwww, you kept all my invitations!'' I said putting my hands on my chest. "W-well, yeah I did" He said blushing. "Okay, let's go now" he said pulling me out his home.

After a while

We were walking and I heard crashing waves. "A beach?! OMG" I said hugging him. He was about to say something but we saw cloud guy on the way.

"OMG! You guys are FINALLY a couple." The cloud said putting his hands in the air dramatically. I saw Branch do a face palm. "Why are you here" Branch said in frustration.

"If you want to enter, you need to high five me." he said. "No way highway" Branch said. I was so frustrated at his answer so I grabbed his hand and cloud's hand and put the together.

"There....can we go now" I said. Cloud guy nodded and walked away. We were already in the beach and I sat on the sand. I just stayed there since I didn't want to swim.

"Come on Poppy. Let's go swim." Branch said. I shake my head in reply.

He ran to me and picked me up. "Branch! Put me down!" I shouted. "Nope" he said and he threw me in the water. He was in the water too. So what I did was pull him under with me.

I went up for some air but Branch pulled me down. He pulled me closer and he kissed me.

I kissed him back. We were having an underwater kiss.

I pulled away and went up for air again. I was panting and he was too. We continued swimming and joking around.

______

A/N: Sorry for the long update. I hope you understand. My sister is dying. She told me that she lost a huge chunk of hair. So we brought her to the hospital.

And that was when we knew she had cancer.

Follow

Vote

Comment