chapter 17

Herobrine's POV

" what do you mean brother that impossible ?!" " on the conchari the legend never said Y/N would get the power , besides she decide to give it up for something close to her but me i chose to give up my soul for it so now ," " WHAT !!!!!!! steve..... Y/N...... Y/N why didn't you take it why did my brother have to give up his soul for it !!!" even though me and Steve usually never are on the same page i still care for him as family but why wouldnt Y/N take it so Steve could keep his soul whatever she had to give up couldn't have been that bad . I looked at Y/N to see her shivering then i realized the fireball growing in my hand . i quickly dispersed it ,walking towards her to calm her down but she backed up . Ive really f*cked havent I . ' I always hurt people around me even when i try not to ,' i heard her thought then i heard her speak up ," M-my choice was the P-p-power or My love ," Then she bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly , trying to fight back tears . "I-I'll j-j-just g-go now ," she said with her voice cracking , running off down the hallway . ' i shouldn't have eve- shut up SHut up SHUT up SHUT UP ' i listened to her repeatedly telling herself to shut up . I wanted to run after her but that wouldn't help . I sighed turning to steve . " So steve what are you going to do now ?" " well i'm going to take of Notch but then i'm just gonna go freestyle from there ," steve stated plainly .i nodded then a image popped up in my mind of Y/N face before she ran away .

"you should go after her hero ,"

i nodded teleported to room to room until i got to the garden . i herd small sniffles as i walked towards them . i turned a corner to see Y/N sitting on a bench head down with her H/L H/C hair covering her face . i could see multiple salty tears fall onto the ground as i tried to read her mind but she blocked it from me somehow . I watched as she got up and started to walk around still looking down . I followed her trying to see what I could do . Then I see her stop in front of the fountain. She looked into the clear water and splash it .
" WORTHLESS !" She yelled then I started to hear her cry again and she just collapsed on the ground . I couldn't take it any longer so I rush to her side and embraced her rocking her back and forth . I petted her hair trying to calm her down and when she finally got to her senses she looked up at me with a sorrow expression. Then she hugged me saying sorry over and over again . I didn't know what to say so I just kept on rocking her ,whispering sweet nothing in her ear .  She started to calm down then after a while she was completely silent .
" you ok ,Y/N?"
She didn't move she just sat there hugging me . I put two fingers under her chin and thumb on her chin ,lifting her face up .
"Y/N ?"
Her eyes moved down .

" look at me ,"

I said in a demanding voice . Her eyes meet mine and I could how red they were . I placed a gentle kiss on her lips .

" it's not your fault it was Steve's choice I shouldn't have gotten mad at you ,"

She looked up at me and smiled then she grabs my collar ,pulling me down in a kiss . I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close .she then separated putting her forehead against mine .

" pls don't ever leave me ,"

" I won't I promise ,"

This story is sadly coming to an end with the next chapter being the epilogue. There will be lemon towards the end so if your not into that then the next chapter is the wedding then honeymoon lemon.