I

Thursday, August 8

That asshole.

We talked about it, last night, literally less than... 7 hours ago. I told him I wanted to run some errands today (since he refuses to let me go back to work). Of course, he dismissed the idea and told me, 'I can wait so he can accompany me'.

First of all, I find it ridiculous that I'm even asking permission to run errands. Okay, dad...

Secondly, there are some things that you perfer to do alone... like go to the gynecologist.

I shred the offensive paper into tiny pieces and toss them to the ground. I understand that Harry has some borderline-obsessive habits that are due to the fact he loves me and wants to protect me. I respect that, it's just who he is.

The problem is, he refuses to accept that I am not about to sit on my ass all day just waiting for him to come home. I have always worked hard to get what I want and I like it. I like earning things for myself and the accomplishment that accompanies it. It fulfills me.

That's exactly what we discussed last night and he just blatantly disregarded it. 

When I woke up this morning, I was alone and the only sign of Harry was a godawful note on my nightstand. Basically he told me to stay in the apartment, wait for him to come home, and tonight we would get my stuff from Claire's apartment (my cover story for the gyno appointment). Then he reminded me (for the millionth time) that I don't need to work because he "takes care of what is his". He wrapped things up by saying. "You will obey me— or there will be consequences. Sincerely, H. Styles."

First of all, sincerely? Really? He couldn't have chosen something a little more romantic and less formal? I know he is capable of sappy shit, so there is no excuse.

Second of all, fuck him. If he thinks, after all we've been through, that he can control me, take away my work, and tell me what to do, without retaliation, then he doesn't know me at all.

Harry is suffocating me. I cant do anything on my own or go anywhere. I love my independence and I was not made to be the  clingy-man-worshiping girlfriend he wants me to be. That will never be me. Ever.

I quickly get dressed and buzz through the kitchen to grab a bagel. Unfortunately for Harry, while he was working in his office yesterday I took it upon myself to snoop around and I stumbled upon where he hid all the car keys. I grin, grab the set I know goes to the Ferrari F12, and rush out the door.

I make it just in time for my gyno appointment and I'm thankful that it only takes him 30 minutes to make sure my vagina is in prime condition and give the Depo. The whole time he examined me, all I could think about was how Harry would go nuclear if he knew that another man saw me (even if it is for my health). I shudder. At least I won't have to be examined in 3 months when I come back for my next shot...

My phone starts buzzing in my pocket and— it's Harry. Surprise, surprise. I sigh and silence it. I really don't want to argue with him right now and I need to be as far away from the doctors office as possible... I hop back in the Ferrari and speed off toward my old apartment.

You know, it's funny. I never actually agreed to live with Harry, because he never actually asked me to. He demanded it of me. Which did not go over well for him— at first. I scowl at the road ahead of me, remembering how those emerald eyes looked into me and... let's just say I have poor self control. Besides, he is the Knight of Lust. It's not my fault he's the sexiest man alive...