Chapter 5- Recovery.

Harry's POV

I woke up, my head in pain. I viewed what was happening around me. I saw a rock near me. Someone threw this at my head? I looked around and then I saw Karmin, lying on the sidewalk, passed out.

I sprinted over to her. "KARMIN!!!" I yelled, supporting her neck. "Karmin, Karmin, Karmin, Karmin, Karmin!!!!"

She slightly opened her eyes. "H-Harr...I....you....a man....he....ow..." was all she could manage to say.

"Karmin!!!!" What had happened. I was really worried for her. I called an ambulance and told them what was going on. They were here in less than 5 minutes. I went with Karmin to the hospital in the ambulance. She would not wake up. I used her phone to call her Dad and I also called the boys. She was rushed right into the emergency center. I had to wait in the waiting room.

"You allright mate?" Louis asked.

My face was in my hands. "I dunno...I'm really worried."

Louis nodded. "She will be fine. I know she will."

"Tanks boobear." I looked at him.

Karmin's Dad rushed in. "Harry Styles!!! What did you do to my daughter!!?!?!?"

"Mr. Wesker, I didn;t do anything." I told him. "Can we talk?"

He looked really angry and upset, but he agreed. We walked outisde for a bit, talking.

"Listen now, Mr. Styles. I wasnt you to break up with Karmin."

"What?! Why!?" I yelled back.

"You could have protected her or even drove her hom last night. She could be safe right now without a boyfirned if it weren't for you." he said. "You WILL break up with her."

I looked at him angrily. "No, sir. I could never break up with Karmin." I said.

"Now listen he-" he tried to barge in, but I stopped him.

"I love her with all my heart. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I care for her whether you see it or not. I would do EVERYTHING I could, just to keep Karmin safe. I would have been there for her and she wouldn't be in this hospital right now, if I wouldn't have been knocked out. This is not my fault. You will never make me break up with her. She would be broken and I love her too much to do anything like that."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I never realized how much someone could care for my daughter until you came along. I trust you. But, if you EVER and I do mean EVER hurt my Karmin, I will hunt you down." he said.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

"Allright then." he nodded and we went back inside to the waiting room.

I called Radio. We were both close friends and so were she and Karmin. I told her all what happened and she said she would come as soon as she could.

"Mr. Wesker?" A lady called into the room. "You can come in and see your daughter." she half smiled.

I looked at him.

"Wait here, Harry."

Karmin's POV

I was in pain. My stomach really hurt. I think I had been stabbed. I went to surgery. So the doctor had told me.

"Karmin...?" It was my Dad.

"Daddy!" I smiled.

He just looked at me. "How...uh how are you feeling?"