Chapter 19- The Getaway

Karmin's POV

I ran down to the lobby to find Harry. I called his name.

"Harry Edward Styles!!"

His head zapped around from what he was doing. Everyone was staring at me. I didn't care.

"Karmin?"

"Harry, just go out with me already. Be my boyfriend again?" I pleaded.

He walked over to me.

"I thought you would never ask." he smiled and gave me a long, deep kiss on the lips.

I smiled.

"Lets run away together. Just you and me." he said.

"To where?"

"Anywhere you want to."

I smiled. "Surprise me."

*                                                  *                                                  *

A couple weeks have passed of touring around everywhere. Harry and I were finally better now. Louis was taking Radio somewhere like Harry was taking me somewhere. Time passed until the boys all finally had a break to do what they wanted. Harry was over in my hotel room helping me pack. He was putting all kinds of clothes that I never wore before in my suitcase.

"Harry, I could never wear these clothes in public!" I giggled and went to take them out.

He snatched them awy from me.

"You're not going to be around other people. Just you and me babe."

I blushed and he shoved everything into my bag.

I said my good-byes to the boys. Except Radio and Lou. I guess they headed off without saying good-bye to any one.

*                                     *                                                     *

We took a private jet there. I had no idea where we were going. The plane landed at this boat stop. We rented one and we boated to this beautiful island.

"Oh my goodness..." I looked up and saw this beautiful mansion standing before me. There were exotic plants and trees and animals. I walked up to the doors and Harry scooped me up in his arms and took me into the bedroom.

"I love you." he smiled.

I kissed his nose. "I love you too."

"C'mon we will unpack later. I'm gooing to make us some dinner."

I smiled.

He made steak with mashed potatoes and carrots.

"Harry, this looks amazing."

"Try it!" he pointed.

I cut a piece and put it in my mouth. It was so juicy and delicious.

"Mmmmm...." I moaned. "It is sooooo good!"

"Why thank you." he said and ate his.

I sat down on the lounge chair and looked at the sunset that ws outside. Harry came over and sat on me. He then layed back and put his head on my right shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"This place is amazing Harry."

"Not as amazing as you." he smiled and turned at me.

I kissed his cheek.