Chapter 20- Relaxation

Karmin's POV

I woke up around 10 am. Harry wasn't in bed. I got up, brushed my teeth, and went out to look for Harry. He was lying back on a lounge chair outside on the porch of the house. He was on the phone. I walked over to him and sat with my legs on both sides of his torso. I stared at him. He held his finger up to me as if to wait. My hands slowly went up to his chest.

"Not now Karmin." Harry whispered to me. He went back to his conversation. He laughed.

"Well fine then." I said and ran down to the ocean.

I turned around and saw him laughing again. The sound of seagulls and the waves were very calming. I looked once again back at Harry and then I went off along the beach for a really long walk.

*                                                           *                                                                        *

About 3 hours later, I made my way back to the house. I tripped on the small step leading in and landed on Harry's lips. I broke away quickly. I brushed the hair out of my face.

"Uhm.... I... I-m sorry...." I stuttered.

"Where were you for the past 3 hours?" he asked.

"Along the beach. Walking. You were on the phone... so I decided to take a stroll."

"You could have told me..." he replied.

"I didn't want to bother you." I went to walk around him but he stood in my way.

"Harry, please."

"Please what? I want to spend some time with you."

"Harry I gotta-"

"I love you." he said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Not the eyes again... you know I can't resist your gorgeous eyes!"

"That's the point." he winked.

I bit my lip and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Hey there hot stuff." he winked.

He supported me, carrying me over to the wall. My hands were on his shoulders. I went to the bottom of his shirt and slipped it off over his head. Then I traced over his abs.

"and what do you think you're doing young lady?" he smiled.

"Oh nothing..."

"Oh nothing..." he repeated what I said and then kissed my cheek.

I pulled him in closer to my face.

"Damn..." I whispered and looked down.

"Is something the matter?" he questioned.

"No.. actually everything is great." I smiled.

I stopped tracing his abs and moved them to his chest. He gave me a deep kiss and his tongue slowly entered my mouth and swept over mine. Things were getting quite a bit intense now. We kept making out until Harry set me down and slid down my shorts.

"Right here?" I asked.

"Yeah. It doesn't matter where we are, right?"

"I guess-" he cut me off by pushing his mouth against mine.

Harry's POV

Her taste was so perfect. It was sweet. The way the sunlight fell on her face made her look like an angel. and her hair. There was a warm breeze and her hair blew around me. It smelled of apples.

"Harry." she took my hand. I slipped my shirt back on.

She led me to the bedroom. She lie down on the pillow and I slowly got on top of her.

"Harry please?" she asked.

I didn't want to do this right now. What if something bad comes out of this. I guess I had to give in to her.

She gripped the top of my shirt pulling me as close as I could be to her body. Her hormones must have been way high. She gripped on to the back of my shirt as I kissed down her neck. She moaned softly in pleasure. We both slowly undressed and made out for most of the time. Her lips were moist. I felt as if I could stay on them forever. After some more making out, well I don't think I need to explain what happened after that. You all should have an idea.

Karmin's POV

Harry and I were both breathing heavily.

"What was wrong with me? I didn't want to do that again for a long long time." I said. "I don't wann do that again for awhile Harry."

"It's all right babe. It was just.... one of those moments." Harry smiled. "You couldn't resist my eyes." his eyebrows raised.

"Don't flatter yourself." I said and got up covering myself with a sheet.

Harry pulled it off of me.

"Harry!" I yelped. I was stading there naked trying to cover up.

"Well I have seen you naked before ya know." he said cheekily.

I was blushing. I grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom to slip them on.

When I went into the dining area, I saw Harry standing there with a bunch of flowers in his hands. He smiled.

"For me?" I smiled at him.

"Nope, they are for the bird that has been chirping all day at me." he chuckled.

I pat on his chest. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny."

We both laughed.

"Take a walk with me? By the ocean?" he asked.

I nodded. "Of course!"

He slipped his hand into mine. We wlked along the beach, watching the sunset.

"It's so beautiful here, Harry."

"Just like you." he smiled.

"You're so sweet." I smiled and wrapped both of my arms on his right arm.

"Yeah, yeah." he chuckled.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too babe."

There was a long moment of silence until he began to speak.

"Karmin, uhm... can I ask you something?"

"I dunno. Can you?" I smiled.

He scratched his head. "May I?"

"Of course you can!" I yipped.

"Well uhm..." he began and got on his knee.

Oh my god.... what was he going to do??? So many things ran through my head.

"Sorry, just relacing my shoe." he smiled and looked up.

All the tension let loose in my shoulders.

He stood back up and smiled at me. "Do you wanna go for a swim later?"

I smiled. "Of course."

Harry's POV

I was going to ask her. Right then and there. But I couldn't do it so I jsut pretended to relace my shoe.

"Do you wanna go for a swim later?" I asked. That was all I could manage to get out.

She replied, "Of course."

_________________________________________________________________________

So!! What do ya guys think?!?!?! Is it obvious yet what Harry is going to ask Karmin!!! Comment, vote, or whatever! Hope you guys like this chapter!! xx Kera (: