My Possesive Alpha Mate

I woke up the next morning ready to go down and make breakfast for the pack but i couldn't get up. I look down my belly and see an arm around me. What the heck!!?!?!?!  I try to move but the grip got tight around me. Why is Dereks hand around me??? I started to lift his arm only to have it wrap around me and tighten his grip.

"Derek get your dirty hands off of me now!!"

He then growled at me. I didnt do nothing but he is probably mad that i fell asleep in his bed and thought i was a slut.

"Your mine Allison!! And i get to do whatever i want to you."

"No you dont!!Why am i here anyway??"

"Haha you dont remember what happen last night do you huh?"

"No why? Am i suppose to??"

"Allison your my mate. Your now the luna of our pack. So now you live with me and we sleep in one bed."

"No your joking, im not your mate!!" He then growled at me.

"Allison you ARE MY MATE!!"

"NO!!"I got out of the bed and started to run to the door. I was close until i was pushed against the wall,my hands above my head.

"Derek let me go!!!NOW!!"

"Allison why dont you believe me!!Ask your friends they will tell you that you ARE my mate." He look like he wanted to cry but to also break everything in his sight. Thats when i gave him a hug. He was surprise but hugged me back but tighter.

"Im sorry its just im kinda shocked from this. My mind forgets things real quick."

"Its okay beautiful but, why dont you believe me? Dont you feel the sparks when i touch you?" With that said he touched my shoulder and traveled it down to my hand where he interwined our hands together. Thats when i felt the sparks. He was telling the truth.I just wanted to die in a hole for not believeing him.

"Im so sorry!!!" Thats when i felt the tears come down my face. He wiped the tears off my face with his thumb.

"Hey dont cry. You can make it up to me."

"How??" I then notice that smirk on his face. Oh no this cant be good.

"Kiss me."

"N-no your crazy!!" Then i see his eyes change color to black. Dammit he is mad. Why do i keep doing the wrong things? I got pulled out of my thoughts when i got slammed into the door again.

"Derek let go!!"

"Not until you give me what i want!"

"Ugh you are still that same cocky alpha i work for!! Now let go or else!"

"Or else what my dear little one?" He said with a brow raised and a smirk.

"I will leave you here alone and go as far away from you." Oops bad choice. I manage to get out of his grasp and run to the opposite of the bed.

"Allison, don't you dare. You know how this will end. Don't test me."

"Try me. Remember im not scared of you!!"

I didn't get a chance to even smirk like he does cause im laying flat on the bed with Derek on top of me. He has my hands in one of his and above my head.

"Derek!! Let go!!"

"Why i just want my mate with me?"

Before i can say anything he started giving little kissing on my neck. He better not think that this would work.

"Derek, let me go do my job please."

"Your only job now is to be my luna and to listen to me." He said this all while sucking on my neck. Dam him and his player ways.

"Derek, i know that im your luna but i am not gonna do what you say."

"ALLISON, WHY DONT YOU JUST DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!"

"CAUSE REMEMBER A COUPLE DAYS AGO WHEN I WAS CLEANING YOUR ROOM YOU JUST WALK IN WITH BRITNY THE SLUT MAKING OUT!!AND I WAS THERE AND YOU JUST ASK IF I WANTED TO JOIN!!!"

I was fuming that he thinks everything is okay between us.

"Why do you bring that up!! Come on im like 18 years old and i have needs!! You probably did the same!!"

"Ha thats where your wrong!! Im not even old enough and i only had one boyfriend and he had his eyes on my v-card." By that time i had a smirk on my face and an angry alpha on top of me. He look angry well not really cause he look furious. Hahaha yes i made him furious and if your wondering no i did not give anyone my v-card cause i never had a boyfriend cause im always stuck here.

"WHO THE FUCK TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY?!?!?! TELL NE ALLISON NOW!!!!" Ok now im scared. He just use his alpha tone with me.

"WAS IT ERICK?!?! I BET IT WAS HIM!! I SWEAR IM GONNA HAVE HIM HANGED BY ME PERONAL-"

I just had to shut him up or else i would be the cause of Ericks death, the only guy friend i have so i smashed my lips to his and made sure to calm his wolf. I try pulling back but he just held me close. His arm on my waist and the other holding my cheek so i wont move.

"Derek, none of it is true. Well some is cause..." That cause him to let out a growl.

"Let me finish god dammit!! Anyway i never had a boyfriend and i am still a virgin. But i didnt lie about being young. Im only 15 and im not into anyone right now."

"Allison, dont ever test me like that. My wolf is now very protective of you now. And im happy that you are a virgin cause that means that i will always be your first in everything. And i really dont care about age only that your gonna be very scared if how big i am to you."

"You did not just say that!! Come on, your not getting near ny body at all!!"

He then pinned me done again but he was straddling me with my hands above my head.

"Ohh really? Cause i think i get to do what i want with you overall since you are so fragile and small. Then theres me strong and tall and big." With that stupid smirk again. He just doesnt know when to stop. Then an idea came to me.

I got my hands free and smash my lips to his. He tasted so good. Once i was on top of him i came close to his ear.

"You judge too much. When i am totally smarter than you." With that i got off of him and ran out down stairs to the pack angry at me. Great!!