Gettn redi

Alex opened their hunting box and inside were twelve jugs of Go Go Juice. They loaded a few water guns with he Go Go Juice and then said "alright kiddos let's go!"
"We haven't prepared yet," Ash pointed out. Then the DankHamilSquad™ all agreed.
"Wait I know where to go," Korina said. She led the squad to Specsavers "it has a super secret basement with demon killing shanks."
"How convenient," said Piplup. Chad was still being fan service.
"This entire fanfic is just plot convenient shit I thought everyone noticed that," Ash said, looking into the camera like they're in the office. Doll and Problematic Vagrant looked at each other in confusion. 
Anyway Korina led the DankHamilSquad™ down into the Specsavers Demon Dungeon. Oh wow. It was big.
On a big ass screen at the back of the room there was a picture of a mountain. But it was not any mountain. It was coloured like the Spanish flag and had Hannah Montana's face on it.
"Hey I'm Hanna Montaña the plot convenience mountain," said the mountain. The DankHamilSquad™ gave a collective unenthusiastic "hi."
"The only way to kill demons is to squirt it with Go Go Juice," said Hannah Montaña. Alex whooped. The oracle was right again!
"Ugh," said the rest of the DankHamilSquad™. For some reason they didn't like Go Go Juice.

But that didn't matter now. They were finally ready to save the rest of the squad from demons! And maybe get rid of Miss D'Ildo aka Satan.