Evil lives within

Author's note

So this work is not mine. The idea comes from a beautiful brain which is my bestie's .... luv ya bae... nidhis15 thanx for such an awesome story...

*************
A faceless expression was sitting right across the room, eyes brimming with tears of blood. Something was happening but nobody knew what to say or do. She wont let anybody come near her and nobody seemed to be able to get out of the room.
It was like the room was full of negativity and black magic rays. She had a smile, a pretty one, though it had a devilish taste to it .

Each time someone tried to get towards her to help, she uttered a 'no' and as she opened her mouth blood started flowing out of it. Drops of thick blood would flow down her lip, trough chin as they made their way to the floor and vaporised as soon as they touched the wooden ground.

She fluttered her eyes open and seemed to stare at a point and focused on it until she was set on fire. Everyone was scared to the core and fear was running through their veins. The girl was on flames and the flames turned red. They were so high that they even touched the white roof turning it black .But the girl seemed calmed rather relaxed.

But suddenly she started screaming ...so loudly was she screaming her lungs out, that the walls were vibrating and glasses shattered. The body exploded and remaining flesh and blood was all over everybody and the room.....

Dogs started barking and wolfs started howling . Cats meowed, leaves making noises ,wind was blowing wild .The whole nature was either celebrating the end of this evil creature or highly angry .

The answer is both yes and no... The nature was happy because the terror of the dark soul was over forever and sad because an innocent girls body was ripped to pieces.

Who knew a book could do this to someone. A reading habit ending in screams. The book still remains in the ashes after her room was completely set on fire. She died, but the evil is still alive...