Introductions

All Rights Go To Veronica Roth For Creating Divergent, Insurgent, & Allegiant; All Rights Also Go To Suzanne Collins For Creating The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, & Mockingjay.

Everyone is 2 years older Except Tobias (He is still is same age) (Prim and Rue are both 16 though.)                      

                    #*#*WARNING THERE MIGHT BE CUSSING LATER ON#*#*

IN PANEM

      Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Prim, Finnick, Annie, Johanna, Haymitch, and everyone else are in the cabin in the forest at the lake all bored and Finnick suggests that they play Truth or Dare, they agree because Finnick will make it fun.

AT THE SAME TIME IN CHICAGO

       Tris, Tobias, Caleb, Christina, Will, Uriah, Zeke, Johanna, and more; including Eric are all on the train when all of a sudden the train halts to a stop and Tris, Tobias, Caleb, Zeke, Uriah, Christina, Will, Johanna, the others; and Eric all get off. They find themselves walking in a forest when they come across a cabin in the forest. They went in to see close to 50 people in the cabin.

Tris's P.O.V.

    When we walked into the cabin a brown hair grey eyed girl around my age jumped up and yelled "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE!!!" The other people in here all turned around and a blonde hair blue eyed boy said "Yah where did you come from you don't look like your from Panem?" Then Caleb said "Panem? As in the Panem with The Hunger Games?" A boy that looked just like the girl who first noticed us said "Yes? How did you know?" I then tell them about the Factions and how we were on a train and it stopped and how we were walking and found this place. Then a little blonde hair blue eyed girl said "We should all introduce ourselves."

Katniss's P.O.V.

      My Little Duck said we need to introduce ourselves to these people and that I have to go first.  So I say:

    "I'm Katniss Everdeen-Mellark."

Peeta says "I'm Peeta Mellark, Katniss's husband."

Gale says "I'm Gale Hawthorne, Johanna Mason's husband."

Johanna says "I'm Johanna Mason-Hawthorne, but call me Jo."

Prim says "I'm Primrose Everdeen-Hawthorne, but call me Prim."

Rory says "I'm Rory Hawthorne, Prim's husband."

Finnick says "I'm Finnick Odair, Annie's husband, sorry girls." He says with a wink.

Annie says "I'm Annie Cresta-Odair, Finnick's wife."

Enobaria says "I'm Enobaria, and I ain't afraid to rip out your throat," I cringe at this.

Brutus says "I'm Brutus"

Beetee says "I'm Beetee and I'm Wiress's husband." My jaw drops, "When did they get married" I think.

Wiress says "I'm Wiress."

All the way down to Haymitch who says "I'm Haymitch Abernathy. District 12's famous drunk." We all laugh at this.

Effie then shocks us when she says "I'm Effie Trinket-Abernathy, Haymitch's wife." Everyone from Panem's jaws drop to the ground I thought they hated each other.

Then the people from the Factions, they told us about go.

A dirty blonde and grey eyed girl says "I'm Beatrice, but call me Tris."

A boy then goes who says "I'm Four, Tris's husband." I then ask "Four? Like the number? Why?" Tobias answers "Four, because I only have four fears, while most people have 10-15."

Then a boy goes and says "I'm Caleb Prior, Beatrice's brother."

    A girl then goes and says "I'm Johanna." Johanna Mason says "Hay!! That is MY name not yours!!" I say "JO!! QUIT ACTING LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD!! YOUR BOTH JOHANNA, GET OVER IT!! AND YOU EVEN SAID AND I QUOTE 'CALL ME JO!!'" Finnick then says "Jo, calm down or I will throw you into the lake." Johanna just snaps back "Shut the **** up Trident Boy, oh I mean Finn." Finnick just stays quite, I guess he was expecting Johanna to say that so he just ignored it.

 Another girl says "Hi, I'm Christina."

Then a boy says "I'm Will, Christina's  boyfriend."

Then some people named Eric, Zeke, Uriah, and a couple others went and told us their names.

     Prim then says "Well now that we all know each other why don't we all play Truth or Dare like we were going to?" Finnick then stands up and says "OMG!! Or Dare sounds just like Odair!! Hay Annie isn't that cool?" We all just go *face palm* and nod no. Then Enobaria says "Trident Boy just sit down or else I WILL rip out your throat!!" Finnick then just sits down and backs away to Annie.

Hi people just PM me with a Truth or Dare and for who or leave a comment. ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE 74TH, AND 75TH HUNGER GAMES, MOCKINGJAY, AND SNOW AND COIN AND ERIC....