The 75th Hunger Games

Peeta's P.O.V.

    When Marcus spun the bottle it landed on Snow and said, "President Snow, Truth or Dare" Snow said, "Truth." So, Marcus says, "What is your worst fear?" Snow says, "Katniss Mellark, and Peeta Mellark, destroying The Hunger Games. The Games I created to keep the Districts in line." Johanna Mason couldn't hold her tongue and yelled, "YOU THINK THE ******* HUNGER GAMES KEEPS THE DISTRICTS IN LINE!?!? WELL NEWS FLASH SNOW, THE ******* HUNGER GAMES ARE PUTTING THE DISTRICTS CLOSER TOGETHER!! WE ALL HATE THE DAMN CAPITOL!! BY YOU DOING THIS TO US YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A REBELLION IN 20 YEARS OR SO, AND YOU KNOW WHAT!?!? NO ONE IN THE DISTRICTS WILL BE ONE YOUR SIDE BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THEIR CHILDREN MURDERED!! YOU KNOW WHY I KILLED THOSE PEOPLE!?!? SO, I COULD LIVE, BUT NOW I REGRET IT BECAUSE I SEE THEIR DEATHS ALL OVER AGAIN IN NIGHTMARES!! I SEE YOU KILL MY WHOLE FAMILY AGAIN!! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING GOOD WHILE BEING PRESIDENT!!" Snow then says, "Well, Johanna you have given me no choice now. I will personally change the Quarter Quell so....ALL TRIBUTES SHALL BE REAPED FROM THE EXISTING POOL OF VICTORS!!" And with that Snow stormed off while Johanna yelled, "I don't give a damn what you say Snow!! I've hated you since you killed my family and friends!!"

   Johanna then just sat there and said, 'I'm spinning the ******* bottle and I don't give a shit what you all say."

   It landed on..........................