Starting The Game

Tris's P.O.V.

      After Prim says they are going to play Truth or Dare, all of us from the Factions are like "What is Truth or Dare." Zeke says "Truth or Dare is their version of Candor or Dauntless, but we need an empty bottle." So I say "Okay, can I start?" Katniss says "Sure, Tris." "You'll need this Girl." Haymitch says passing me an empty beer bottle. I spin it and it lands on Tobias. So I say "Four Candor or Dauntless?" Then Gale says "If you don't want to do the dare or answer the question you have to remove an article of clothing, socks and shoe excluded." Tobias says "Dauntless." Great, I can totally dare him something funny, so I say, "I dare you to run into that lake out there and stay in there for 5 minutes." Tobias says, "But it's like 20 degrees out there I'll freeze." So, I say "Or you could tell everyone else, but me your real name, considering I know what your real name is." Tobias says the unthinkable, "Fine, Tris, you win, my real name is Tobias Eaton. The reason I go by Four is because I have four fears, heights, and my father Marcus, are just two of them, Marcus is horrible, he abused me, he told me my mother died while giving birth to my sister and that she died as well and I learned that my mother is alive living with the Faction-less." All of the people from the Factions jaws are dropped, and Peeta was giving him a sorrowful look of "I know what it's liked to be abused by your family" look. Then Zeke says "I'm going to kill Marcus next time he come to Dauntless for a meeting with Eric, you know what, I'll kill Eric too for being such a jerk to everyone." 'Tobias then says "Okay, kill them, but don't tell anyone else about Marcus abusing me or I will kill you, and if you tell anyone what my real name is I will kill you." I then say "Yeah he will throw a knife at you and he won't miss." Katniss says "How do you know?" I say "I know because he threw some at me during my initiation to teach me a lesson and he purposely threw the knives closer to me and then he purposely knicked my ear." Then Tobias said "Yeah I did, sorry, now let me spin the bottle." I said "You're forgiven."

                                He spun the bottle and it landed on.............

     I don't know if Tobias really has a sister or another sibling, I'm on like page 325 of Insurgent, so I don't know. Imagine Marcus's fae when Tobias just said that. I do know Edith Prior though is Tris's grandmother who is a hypocrite.