Chapter 2:

Luke's POV:

"Mari....What's up lately? You've been...a ghost." I say to the girl who has my heart. God her eyes. Her sad, beautiful eyes. I want to look in them forever. I want to make them my happy eyes. "Luke nothing is wrong. Sorry I'm tired don't get much sleep but it doesn't matter. Don't  ask again,okay? I get that I look like a sunken mess but you don't have to point it out." She says to me with a bite in her voice. I'm instantly filled with worry and, despair, would be a fitting word. She's wearing out. She never used to admit to never sleeping. Oh god please let me save her. She's starting to snap at me.... As she begins talking again my eyes flutter to the ground. "Look I'm sorry I snapped. Don't worry about me okay? I'm fine."She quietly mutters with a small, fake smile. As she goes to turn she crashes into her brother Ashton who had overheard our conversation and had been smiling at me with sad eyes. Suddenly everyone bursts into laughter. Except for me. God I need to be over her....."Ash when did you get there and you could have warned me!" Marina cries. "Nice going little one." Mari's boyfriend Michael giggles and sticks his tongue out at her. God I can't take watching him act like he loves her. She belongs with me, damn it. "Mikey!! You're a meanie don't call me that." She pouts and then jumps into his arms. Marina Kathleen open your eyes! I love you! I care! You belong with me! I soon realize I'm staring at my heartbreak girl when we make eye contact. I'm almost in tears, this is agony. I then feel my phone buzz but I don't feel like checking it. Now Adrienne and Calum are doing some cute coupley thing as my Mari gushes over them and Ash freaks out about PDA. I want to hug her, nothing new there. I can't watch them together. They're talking about classes and hanging all over each other. I can't anymore. I start walking away. Fast. "Luke!What are you doing?" Adrienne. I keep walking. I hear footsteps run up to me and a voice I know all too well starts calling my name. Over and over. "Luke please. Stop. We love you come back!" She cries while her voice breaks. "No Mari leave me alone!" I yell and run away. Once I'm gone I check my text from earlier.

Adri!: Don't sweat it. She'll see the truth eventually.(15 m ago)

Me: I can't anymore. (Now)

Adri!...

(AN: They won't all be double sided POV's don't worry! And Idea creds to Vanessa once again ilysm!)