uhhhh...hi again

Okay! Wow, uhh Hi! Well, this is going quite differently than I thought it would have gone. 

             For starters, I had no plans of this book getting almost 100,000 reads. That is honestly crazy because I can't even make it past the first chapter without cringing and turning off my phone so congratulations if you made it this far.  

            To add to that, I never planned on editing this book. I was really like "one and done" and pretty much made this a one-shot. Now, seeing how much attention this book is getting,  and how hard it is to get through the thing (at least for me) without cringing and crying because every other chapter she passes out or is crying... leads to an announcement!

            I have probably said this to myself countless times in the last 18 months, but now I am being serious.

  I WILL BE EDITING HOLLYWOOD'S NEWEST OBSESSION THIS SUMMER (2017)!!!

            Everything is going to change. From the cover photo to the description, to characters to maybe some extra chapters for then the story isn't so rushed or written like I was trying to write a telenovela script (because if we are being honest looking back on middle school me trying to be a big shot writer, I was being very very extra and didn't really know character limits.)

             So yea! That will be taking place this summer. If any of you guys want to make covers and send them to me, I would love that. If any of you guys have constructive advice for the story, I would love that too. I don't want people telling me it is just horrible and I should just delete the whole thing. I won't listen to that and I will block you completely. If any of you guys want to make character suggestions, it would greatly help because I am planning on cutting characters her and there. To me, I had too many people and personally have a horrible time with names so I have no clue why I made so many characters. 

               As many of you know, there is a sequel to this book. The book is being written by the other author on this account, Parker. From what I can tell, there is a possibility that she too will edit the other book or help me edit this one. I'm not entirely sure, and that's 100% okay. 

                I hope that this makes many of you guys happy and yeah! So wish me luck and stuff. 

~ kc