(7) Really? The collage diet?

HNO (7)

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

I roll over and pick up my phone pressing the answer button and holding it to my ear.

"Hello," I ask sounding asleep.

"Hey, did I wake you," the person on the other end ask. I pull back the phone to see who called me. Jake.

"Yeah, sort of. Where are you?"

"I am on set. Since I will in Hollywood all summer, my agent opened up my schedule again and right now I am guest staring on some TV show."

"Sorry I left you. You looked so peaceful sleeping, and I remember how much you love your sleep."

"Dude," someone yells from the background. "You are so whipped!"

I hear movement on the other side. "Andrew! Shut up! Imma kill you when I get off the phone."

"Andrew who?"

"Andrew Howard."

"You, are doing a show with Andrew Howard?!"

"Yeah, but if he doesn't stop making whipping noises, I am going to kill him and neither of us will be on a show."

"If you kill him, you will go to jail, and you won't be able to see me."

"Good point." There's a pause followed by a long high pitched scream.

"What was that?"

"Andrew. Hey, you can't get out of bed today."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. You have to take it easy, remember?"

"Yeah, but I can't even get out of my room?"

"Or even your bed."

"That seems a little over protective."

"Fine. Try to stand up and walk to your door."

I get up out of bed and limp over to the door but fall right as I am three steps from the door. "Holy crap!" I scream as I fall.

"I told you so. Now no getting out of bed. Can you get up okay?"

"Oh shut up. Yeah. I think so." I crawl over to my bed with my phone positioned I between my shoulder and ear. "I made it."

"Good. I have to go. Stay in bed. There should be someone by your door making sure you don't leave, because you are always so stubborn."

"You are treating me like a little kid! That's not fair!"

"I'm sorry, but you have to take it easy for a while, and considering you are so hard headed, keeping you in your room was the best solution anyone could think of."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"How did you know?"

"I have know you all of your life. I can always tell from the tone of voice you use."

"Okay. Well, since you have to go, I will let you go."

"I love you!"

"I love you too." Them there is the whipping noises that keep coming from the background and also the occasional kissing noises.

"Oh, shut up Andrew!" Jake and I yell!

"Was I on speaker?"

"Yes. I will see you sometime after 2. Stay in bed, okay?"