Epilogue

Hello. I'm so sad that it's ending.

I really loved writing this book. Really I did. It was so fun and sad. I'm glad for you readers. I'm so glad that y'all read this trilogy and stuck with it-me and my ranting- no matter how annoying I was (if I was annoying to y'all). But I love y'all (as friends) and i couldn't have done it without y'all. Thank you all.

For you readers.

•••

Anna and Kristof were finally married and had two kids, Their daughter Sheila and their son Daniel, twins. Anna's hair turned back to red, giving her red hair genes to Sheila. Daniel has Kristof's bright blond hair, and Kristof's nose. Anna has learned to forgive Hans and accepted him as her now dead brother.

Sven found 'the one' and now him and Shego have 3 baby reindeer, two boys, and one girl. The boys names are Sven the second, and Belford. The female is named Kiki.

The woman who saw Jack flying was called crazy and they sent her to Weselton, where all of the crazy people are.

Elsa ruled her kingdom with her new king Jack Frost, and their princess, December, DC for short. Eventually, Elsa stepped down from the throne, letting Anna and Kristof take over as Arendelles new rulers, due to the horrible nightmares and lack of sleep. Elsa's hair was turned back to white, but a black streak remained hidden in her braid.

Jack happily lived with his new wife Elsa and their daughter. He comforts his wife when she wakes up screaming from nightmares.

Elsa never forgave herself for killing Pitch. She always prayed that it was just a dream, that she didn't kill anyone, even if it was Pitch. Elsa was never the same, very timid, and hardly used her powers anymore. Her daughter got the powers, but Elsa begged Jack to teach her how to use them. Even thought she calls herself the monster, Jack protests. He says that she could control herself.

Elsa thought otherwise.

•••

Thank you all again so much! I'm not one for goodbyes, but read my other books and it won't be goodbye :) it will just be..........................brb lol.

Well. That's the end. Until next time!

(If there is a next time for this series)