Chapter 10 : If you

Hyeri and Jin went inside their apartment . Hyeri goes to her room , her room share with Boyoung . She put the necklace in the drawer . She wants to give him after she done bath . Then , Boyoung asked ,
Boyoung : what the thing do you hold ?
Hyeri : this , necklace . Yoongi lost it . Its important to him . Im going to give to him later after i shower .
Boyoung : ah okey .

After 15 minutes , she's done for bath , she's wants to take the necklace she's put at . She saw the necklace lost again , she shouted angrilly ,
Hyeri : yahhhh the necklaceee lost againnn TT , don't tell me its Boyoung .... ( looking for Boyoung but she's not in their room )

She decided to go out find Boyoung and search her at the seaside . And she's witness one situation . She saw Yoongi and Boyoung there .
Yoongi : Boyoung ? What do you want ?
Boyoung : This ( give his necklace ) , i found it for you
Yoongi : what ? You found it ?! Omg ( excited and hug her )

Then suddenly Boyoung kiss yoongi's lips . Yoongi shook and she gives a sudden confession .
Boyoung : I love you , Yoongi ...
Yoongi : i don't know .. Its so sudden .

Hyeri , the who witness the situation there , run to the other side and crying . She felt hurt and sad . She's sit on the sand where far away from them . She talks to herself ,
Hyeri : yah , boyoung why do you need to betray me like this .... And its so hurt (touch his heart) Yoongi , if you were mine ....

Then someone shouted at Hyeri , it was Hobi .
Hoseok : yah , Hyeri why are you crying (running at her )
Hyeri : can't you keep secret ?
Hoseok : yes , just pour it to me ... Im your hope ~
Hyeri : hope ? ( smile after cry ) . Actually i like --
Hoseok : YOONGI ? right ?
Hyeri : How did you know ? Are you stalking me uh
Hoseok : Haha of course not ... I knew from your eyes , since you start work . Did Jimin knew this ?
Hyeri : haha no ...
Hoseok : so why are you crying about ? Did he rejected you ?
Hyeri : i don't want you to know .... It'll hurt my friend .
Hoseok : ohh , nah tissue for wipe your tears .
Hyeri : oh thanks , so let's go inside . I want to rest .
Hoseok : okey ~~

Yoongi who get sudden kiss from Boyoung was speechless , He said ,
Yoongi : Boyoung , thanks helped me find this necklace . Im appreciate it but i have someone in my heart ... Im sorry Boyoung .
Boyoung : Who ?
Yoongi : someone ... I want to go inside my room , bye Boyoung .

Boyoung left behind . Yoongi arrived at the his room . All the other member rest on their living room saw Yoongi just came . Jungkook said ,
Jungkook : yah hyung , where did you go ?
Yoongi : just walkin on the seaside and Boyoung found my necklace from me .
Jin : Boyoung ?
Yoongi : Yes , she gave it to me ..
Namjoon : ah i want to sleep bye guys ..
All of them : sleep tight ...

On Yoongi's room , Jin is his roommate . Jin saw suga just get out from toilet and said something to him .
Jin : is it your necklace , Boyoung gave it ?
Yoongi : yes why ?
Jin : yah its not Boyoung ...
Yoongi : what ? What do you talking about ?
Jin : its me and Hyeri who searching around , Hyeri searched alone like a crazy people so i helped her .. And then Hyeri found it . I saw it !
Yoongi : seriously ?? Then why did Boyoung gave it to me ?
Jin : because she likes you right ? I think she secretly take the necklace and gave it to you .
Yoongi : Maybe ... ( realising the situation )

The next morning , they get ready and want to flight back to Seoul . They board on the flight for about 50 minutes from Jeju Island . They arrived at Seoul . The manager told them to get enough rest . Hyeri and Jimin went to their home and rest . At Hyeri's house , ting ting ting , sounds of the messages from Hyeri's phone .

From Yoongi ,
" Do you want to drink with me ? I need someone "

Hyeri replied ,
" um okay where are you ? "

Yoongi said ,
" you know the food truck near the bus stop ... "

Hyeri ,
"Okay i'll "

They meet at the food truck where they said . They start ordered food and a bottle of soju . And for a bout 7 minutes , Hyeri's the one become drunk than Yoongi and she speaks everything what's on her mind .

Hyeri : Yoongi ahhhh why are you doing this to me
Yoongi : Doing what ?
Hyeri : I like you ! You know ! But you only cared for Boyoung ! ( drunk )
Yoongi : you like me ?
Hyeri : Yess ....

[CONTINUED]