Chapter 1 : Just One Day

Message Hyeri To Lee Hyun Woo
     Hey Hyun Woo , can we go to my brother's concert , its been a while since we hang out together , you're always busy with your things . Please just one day together with me ? See me at the stadium and wait at the backstage ...., 2:15 pm okay ! :)

Venue : backstage at stadium seoul
Time : 2:10 p.m

Hyeri waiting her boyfriend patiently at the backstage , she always staring at her clock and Jimin saw her weirdly and asked

Jimin : yah , where are your boyfriend ? Lately his personality become weird , didn't
you notice that ?
Hyeri : i knew .... But i trust him , he never do this to me ..... ( talking silently )
Jimin : If he's didn't come, i will kick his ass ( angrilly)
Hyeri : ah , no need to do that haha , hm where's the other member ?
Jimin : oh , they doing dance practice at prep room . Okay Hyeri i will join them now , call me if you need anything okay .

Jimin leave the conversation and go to the other members at . Suddenly her phone makes the message sounds , and its seems like the message from Hyun Woo . She fastly clicked the message and it said

Message Hyun Woo To Hyeri

   Hyeri- ah , im sorry . I can't hang out with you , im really busy .... Im sorry .

Hyeri knew that going happen to her , her heart felt broke a little and save her tears for later because the important thing for her now was to watch her brother performs .

After finished watching her brother's concert , she's went out from the stadium and get some air . Suddenly , she saw someone familliar amd knew the voices too . She's followed the voices and she saw Hyun Woo with another girl and they holding hands too . She quickly ran to him and yell at him

Hyeri : yaaaaahhh , Hyun woo , is this busy ?! Who's this girl huh ? ( point at the girl)
Hyun Woo : Hyeri , its not like that --
The girl with Hyun Woo : Who are you , Hyun Woo is my boyfriend , ( she hugs him and grabbing his hand )

Hyeri not making a sounds and just go far from them . She's walked while crying . Suddenly the sounds of thunder just srike out and it possibly will rain . Hyeri just thinking her boyfriend cheated on her . She saw the bench and sat there . She soaked wet of the rain . Then someone sat on the bench and shared his umbrella with her .

She's want to look at his face but sadly he wears the mask and cap .

Hyeri : Hm ahjussi ? Excuse me , who are you ?
Someone : hey , im not ahjussi ! Just let go your sad feelings and live a happy life .
Hyeri : it'll be complicated , i don't think i can live a happy life ".....
Someone : oh really ? Thats why you look ugly ( teasing her ) just kidding , broken up doesn't mean your happy life is over .... Trust me (wink at her)
Hyeri : ohh , im sorry for disturbing you and thanks for the advice .

Suddenly the man's phone rang and he said

Someone : oh sorry , i need to go now and nice to talk with you ..
Hyeri : ahh welcome , btw im Hyeri , who are you ? What are doing here at this stadium ?
Someone : umm-- sorry i need to go quickly .... Byee
Hyeri : hm okay bye :)

[CONTINUED]