Part 1

* Liz's P.O.V *

"JULIA!"

I called Julia for the 1500th time in the past 5 minutes.

"I'M COMING!"

She yelled back as she slid down the last stair. I sat at the kitchen table, holding the letter from the people at Magcon. I felt my heart beating fast in my chest as I began to open it.

"Do you think they're inviting us to go to Magcon Ohmygod??"

Julia babbled as I peeled off the top. I read from the crisp white paper as my hands shook.

"To the girls running the vine account;

Lizerd & Juliebean

We've had many requests from fans to invite you to join our tour & upon examination of your account,

Elizabeth Russet & Julia James,

You are invited by Bart, the manager of Magcon, to become part of the regular tour lineup. You have 31 days to have the following contracts read, signed, and returned by your parent/guardian to this mailing adress. We look forward to hearing from you.

    ~Specialists of the Magcon™ tour"

When I finished reading the letter, Julia let out a small noise resembling a squeal.

"LIZ OHMYGOD THEY DO WANT US TO JOIN THEM IM CRYING!!"

She screamed as she jumped around my kitchen.

"OHMYGOD JULES WE MADE IT! WE REALLY MADE IT!"

I laughed with her as we jumped around, shaking the walls of my house.

"WHAT IF YOU AND STARTED DATING ONE OF THEM!??"

She screamed as she ran into my living room and onto my couch. She was so hyper sometimes.

"As much as I'd love that-"

I said as I calmed myself down, following her into the living room.

"It'll never happen."

Julia shook her head, scoffing at me as she sat up.

"Anything could happen Liz."

She stated as she pulled out her phone.

"I've gotta call my mom!"